Chapter 23

You're point of view now.

Noodle leads you to her room. She starts handing you boxes. And you start to open them. They are filled with cute little decorations.

She also had paint buckets and so on.

Where did she get all this stuff you thought.

You start painting the room. Noodle draws hearts and random stuff. And you paint smooth lines. The paint is a nice creme color. You help hang shelves. And noodle starts putting up cool snow globes. She smiles and opens up another box. It's filled with Christmas lights, and red lanterns.

"I wanna hang these on the ceiling" noodle says pointing

You look up. You're pretty short you didn't think you were gonna be able to hang them. You get one strand of lights and go ahead and try to hang them. You can barely do it by standing on you toes. You hear someone walk in.

"This looks nice" you hear the person say.

It's murdoc. You're actually glad to see him.

"Great your here. Can you hang these up. I can't reach." You say

"And why would I do that" murdoc answers.

"Just do it please" you say pushing the lights into his hands.

"Fine" murdoc says

He walks and grabs nails and a hammer. And starts to nail the lights lightly against the ceiling. He also hangs the lanterns. And it actually looks really amazing.

You were kinda jealous.

Noodle kicks murdoc out of her room but says thanks. And she then looks through another box. She pulls out a wood piece with rope on it.

"I wanna make a sign so every one knows it's my room." Noodle says.

You smile of course. Then you grab some paint from your room and help noodle with her sign. It's really cute and you help her hang it outside her door.

Noodle thanks you and you smile.

Then you notice your arms.

How did you get so much paint on your hands and arms and clothes. You thought you were being careful.

You look at noodle.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" you say.

Noodle nods and you walk away.

You head to you room and go to the shower.

You take off your clothes. And well they are ruined. You have to throw them away now.

You don't regret it. Being with noodle was fun. She is nice.

You hop into the shower once the water was just right. You close the curtains behind you. And wash off the paint.

After a long shower you get out. You skin was all wrinkly. You took long showers. Maybe too long.

Once your out you grab a towel and dry you hair. Then you wrap the towel like a dress.

You walk out to go get something to wear.

You open the bathroom door and walk to your closet. You hear your door open.

"Hey y/n You here?" You hear someone say.

You peek. Oh it's 2d.

"Yeah?" You say.

Then 2D froze and blushes. You look at him strangely.

You forgot your just in your towel and look at him shocked.

He just puts his hands over his eyes.

"I'm I'm sorry y/n I just came to say that you did a great job in noodles room." 2D says his voice breaking.

You giggle.

"Well thank you. Let me just get dressed." You say looking for clothes.

" Okay I'll be waiting outside if you need me" 2D says.

He tries to head out the door but he still has his eyes covered so he slams against the wall and tries to head out the door.

You giggle as 2d closes the door. You go ahead and change. You just pick your most comfortable clothes.

You head outside after a few minutes, and 2d is sitting on the floor next to the door.

He's like a little pup.

He stands up and you walk back in your room.

You lay on your bed and 2d follows. He sits on your bed as you lay down.

"I think noodle is like your little sister." 2d says.

"She's pretty adorable. I'm glad she's in the band. Very creative" you say.

" I wonder how she was shipped here? She's young for being shipped to another place." 2d says.

"You're not wrong. We should ask her." You say. You move to lay on your side.

You look up at 2d and still blushing.

You pull at his arm.

"What's wrong luv?" 2d says

You say nothing and pull his arm again.

He moves and he assumed you were gonna whisper something to him. So he gets closer to you.

You smile. And you put your hands on his cheek. He blushes harder. He looks confused.

You kiss him softly. And wrap your arms around his neck. 2d climbs on top of you and you gasp.

He kisses you rougher and you let it happen. You wanted his sweet kisses.

He breaks away. And then climbs off of you and then lays next to you.

You lay on your side again and stare at 2d.

You mess with his hair and he pulls you into his arms.

You just felt so comfortable. And well kiss 2d again.

After a long kiss you feel 2d hands on your waist. You didn't notice it until you feel him playing with the hem of your shirt. You don't know how you feel about that.

Then you feel his light touch on your lower back. You gasp and blush.

Then you guys hear a knock on the door and you two jump off the bed and open the door.

Murdoc is on the other side.

"Quick we have a meeting!" murdoc says yelling.

Before you say anything murdoc picks you up and puts you over his shoulder and runs.

"Face ache! You too, quick or else." Murdoc yells.

You yell scared. Music was running quick and you felt like you were gonna fall.

You can hear 2d. Yelling and running.

"Murdoc your gonna hurt y/n!" 2d yells

Murdoc runs down almost all the hallways of kong. Then your in a room. It's a dirty blue. And you see Russel and noodle sitting on a couch.

What is this room you thought.

Then murdoc puts you down and you groan.

Something hurt.

2d walks in and murdoc hits him in the back of the head.

"I told you to hurry up faceache"
Murdoc says.

You sit on another couch next to the one Russel and noodle are sitting on.
2d sits next to you.

Murdoc goes to the door and grabs a chair that look like it had been holding the door open. It shuts as soon the chair was gone.

Murdoc places the chair and sits. Facing you guys.

What does he want now?