Chapter 43 (NSFW)

You stop the hug and walk down the side walk. 2D follows behind you. You wish you could of hugged him for a bit longer. But you were sure that 2D just wanted to be friends. Seeing that if he really wanted to be with you he would of just asked. You didn't want to ask in fear of him laughing.

"Come 2D, we need to get that popcorn for that movie. Hurry up you slow poke." You say laughing.

"Well you walk to fast" 2D says.

"No you just walk slow" you giggle and poke him.

"Were almost there right?" You say.

It had been 2 years since you have walked to a store from kong. You didn't remember how to get their. Thank God 2D came with you. You for sure would have gotten lost.

"Yea we are almost there." 2D says.

"Lets get a lot of food, I wanna get in a food coma" you say.

"Heh" 2D says.

He really did change. He seems more quiet he would talk back to murdoc a little bit but now he seems like scared to say anything. You got pissed off. On the bright side you felt happier that you could protect him now.

You get to the store and you and 2D walk in. Going to the snack section and looking around.

"What do you want?" You ask.

2D looks around and seems to be in a dazed state.

You had a basket and filled with popcorn, chips, and you also had some cookies in their.

"Are you gonna get all that?" 2D asked.

"Don't judge me" you say sarcastically.

"No, I'm sorry. I mean-" you cut 2D off.

"No D, it's okay I was joking" you smile at him. He looks at you and gives you a small warm smile.

"Maybe we should get actual food?" He says.

"That's a good idea. Is that Chinese food place still open?" You say.

You loved the orange chicken, you really hoped that they were still open. You look at 2D twisting your figures to give you some luck.

"Yeah, it's still open" he says blushing a bit.

"Awesome I love that place!" You yell.

"Excuse me please keep your voices down" one of the workers said to you.

You roll your eyes.

"I'm sorry sir" you say guilty.

You cross your arms and look at 2D.

"Come on let's go, we can get out food and watch our movie." You say.

2D nods his head. You grab your chart of goodies and grab a soda and some beer.

"You wanna drink?" 2D says.

"A little, just want one to settle my nerves." You say.

Really it was cause you had been having nightmares and drinking a little alcohol had always seem to help you sleep.

Of course you didn't want to tell 2D that.

"Lets pay and go get our Chinese food" you say.

After paying which was actually not bad. You payed for everything, 2D tried to pay but you didn't let him.

"Why didn't you let me pay" 2D says.

"Just let it go, it's okay." You say grabbing the bags. 2D grabs 1 and you grab the other.