Chapter 34

Brian had left and so did his friend Edgar. The DJ had been playing some good songs in the past hour so everyone was out dancing. You didn't care for the music that much. It was all mainstream pop anyway.

You were sitting on the couch inside the home. Yeah you were one of those people. You had a cup of strawberry shortcake beer. Noodle was out dancing. She was pretty sweet and stole the show. It was so hard to believe she was only 10.

Murdoc on the other had was trying to flirt with some girls. But they weren't having it. 2D was sitting on the couch with you. You leaned back trying to say something.

2D got depressed once in a while. You didn't know what to do. You looked at him and smiled. He smiled weakly.

He didn't seem like he was having fun.

You stood up.

"Wanna go some where for a bit." You ask.

"Where?" 2D asks.

"I know where just follow me" you say.

You two walk through the home. It was actually pretty big. It was a family home. And their was a large amount of guess rooms.

Brian knew how you felt about parties. So he said I was allowed to go in one of the rooms if I wanted to take a nap.

You open the door to a random room and get in 2D following suit. You close the door and sit on the couch that was in the corner of the room.

It was a pretty big room. It looked like it was half a living room and half a bedroom. It had a bed couch and a book shelf for some odd reason. At least it had a tv.

"Wow I needed to get away from that party." You say sighing in relief.

"You're telling me luv." 2D said laughing.

"Hey stu?" You ask. 2D did sits next to you. His face looking worried.

"Yea luv?" He said no tone in his voice.

"What's up. You seem sad?" You say looking at him.

He sighs. He looks shaken up. Something really has been bothering him.

"It's that. I've been with you for awhile now. And well I'm scared you will get tired of me. You seemed to have so much fun with Brian. I just don't know I'm scared of losing you." 2D says his voice cracking.

"Stu. I promise you that will never happen. I will always be with you." You smile at him.

He gives you a small smile back. It didn't seem forced this time.

You ran your fingers through his hair knowing it would calm him down.

2D looks at you.

Okay this is pretty adult. If you don't wanna read it. Read the next chapter. This is pretty graphic. Sexual wise I mean.

You look at him back. You start to feel your heart beating quickly.

He places his hands on you're cheeks and kisses your lips softly.

It had been a while since you had kissed. You smiled into the kiss and kissed back softly.

After a few minutes you felt something change in 2D. He bit your bottom lip and you gasped. Before you had time to react he pinned you down the couch so you were laying down and he was on top of you.

You blushed madly. 2D broke the kiss and looked you in the eyes. Maybe giving you a chance to say if this was okay or not.

You felt a ache in your chest and kissed him back despite having you're arms pinned down to the couch.

2D took your kiss as a okay. And kissed you deeper. After a good while of kissing he started to nibble on your neck. Making you shiver and also feeling his hand creep over the hem of your shirt.

You shake you guys really haven't done anything like this in a while. Seeing you guys had been busy with the new album.

You let yourself melt in 2D arms. You didn't know if you wanted this. But you let 2D take your shirt off. You pull his shirt and he takes it off. You kiss him more and run your figures across his back.

He bites your collar bone. He was more rough kissing your chest than your neck seeing what happened last time.

2D takes off your bra and explores your chest. The room filling with your gasps every few seconds.

You lightly hum. Feeling good actually.

"Stu? The door is it locked?" You ask.
Feeling you're face heat up.

2D gets up and walks to the door you get your shirt from the floor and walk to the bed. You sit on the edge and hold your shirt to your chest. Feeling shy.

2D locks the door and giggles at you.

"You feeling shy?" He says walking towards you.

"Stop it" you blush and tease.

He giggles and kisses your neck.

2D pins you down the bed. And climbs on top of you. Picking up where you two left off.

After a few minutes of kissing he taps the button of your jeans. You felt your knees go weak.

"Do you want to? We don't have to go all the way if you want." Stu whispers in your ear.

You felt shy to say anything you just nodded your head wanting more. You felt your body ache.

2D unbuttoned your pants and pulled them down. He pulled his own pants down as well.

You blushed and he got on top of you and kissed you deeply again.

You felt something hard against your leg. You knew what it was but you were shy you were nervous.

2D was grunting every once in awhile and you kept gasping and humming.

2D looks into your eyes. You nod.

"I want to." You say.

2D kisses your forehead.
"I love you y/n." He says.

Then he takes off your underwear.

And he takes off his own.

He spreads your legs apart. And you blush and look away covering your face.

"Don't cover your face. You look beautiful luv." 2D says.

He pushes inside you and you felt pain.

You hiss and 2D stops.

"It hurts" you say.

"I know. It will go away okay" 2D says going slowly. Kissing you softly and sweetly. Making you feel better.

After a while it stopped hurting and you shaked. You held back noises that wanted to spill from your lips. You kept quite. Some gasps still escaping.

2D grunted. After it was all done you laid down. You felt tired. 2D laid in bed with you and you fell asleep in his arms. You heard 2D whispering sweet things to your ear. But you were to deep in sleep to hear what he was saying.