Chapter 53

" y/n, face ache wake up!"

You hear yelling. And shaking you were still in deep sleep and tried to shush the person trying to wake you.

The person kept on annoying you and finally waking you up.

You got up and slapped the person.

It was murdoc you didn't feel bad but then you bent down cause he had fell to the floor out of shocked.

"Im so sorry murdoc" you said helping him up.

"Whatever. Wake up your boyfriend he needs to get ready for our photo shoot today." Murdoc says.

"Okay okay, leave we'll meet you at the shooting" you say yawning.

"Meet us at the recording Room we will take photos there" he says leaving the room.

You got up and headed to your laptop opening it and putting the 9 songs you had recorded in a folder. Adding a couple you had recored a while ago. So a total of 12 songs.

You emailed the folder to your friend along with a drawing you had. It was of a simple drawing of a rose. Your friend would do the rest of the work for you.

Then after that you turned to wake Stu.

After shaking and name calling he wouldn't wake up.

You kissed his lips and he made a muffled sound.

He kissed back softly. You pulled away to see Stu yawning and rubbing his eyes.

You smiled at his cuteness. He looked really tired.

"Did you sleep late?" You asked.

"I couldn't sleep" he said.

You gave him a frown and pat his hair. He lifted your face and kissed you again more deeply.

You break the kiss.

"You're very affectionate today?" You ask

"Well I really love you." He says smiling.

You kiss his nose.

"Well get ready you have a album to get ready for" you say.

"I know. I'll see you later then." He says.
Getting up and lifting his head from the pillow.

"You don't want me to com- oh my god" you say covering your mouth.

"Wuts wrong?" He says.

You were shocked. Shit was all you could think of.

"Im sorry love." You say feeling really guilty.

You point at the side of his neck.

He goes to your mirror and looks at the big noticeable hickey he had on the side of his neck.

"Murdoc is gonna kill me" he says holding is head.

"I'm sorry Stu. This is my fault." You say feeling really bad.

"Its okay love. Maybe he won't notice." He says hugging you. He looked really scared but you knew he didn't want you to feel guilty. It didn't help.

2D changed to his shirt and had and left to the photo shoot.

You felt really nervous for him. Maybe they can just edit it out? Yeah. They'll just do that.

You lay on the bed getting a phone call. It was your friend.

"Hey Karen. What's up?" You say.

"Y/n? You're album is amazing! I love it. I'm gonna realise it today." She says.

"That sure was fast huh?" You say.

"Well you've been writing songs forever. All you needed was to record. Plus I work fast. I don't have much clients." She says.

"Well I hope it does good" you say

"It will, I got a friend who has a top notch radio station. He owes me one."she says.

"Really?" You say.

"Yes really. Later you will be on the radio." She says smiling with glee.

"I can't wait then." You say.

"Same here." She says.

You hang up and head down stairs.
You were so excited. Now you can spend more time with 2D if this went well. And your face would be a mystery so you can walk in the public without being bombed my paparazzi.

You know it was a big leap but you just hoped everything would turn out okay.

You sighed walked outside kong. Sitting down on the ground. Just looking down at the gravestones down below.

You wondered if any of the ghost were scared of murdoc.

The thought made you laugh.

You then fell asleep there outside on the ground looking at the sky. It was rather peaceful.

You needed it seeing how crazy everything has been even after a vacation. You just hoped everything will be better once the album was over.

2D's point of view

I can't believe I got a hickey. Murdoc is gonna kill me.

I walk down to the sound of laughing coming from the recording studio. Russel was sitting down looking away from the camera giving a side view of his face. He was doing a couple of facial expressions and I heard the sounds of infinite clicking.

I took out a cigarette and started smoking by the door way. Sewing that noodle was in the room waiting for her turn to get photographed. Everyone had there outfits they had on yesterday. Luckily no one had noticed my hickey yet.

"Ye, faceache your next" murdoc says.

I get up and sit down on the chair they had set up. Russel went by my spot by the door way.

I felt nervous.

"What's that on your neck?" Murdoc says.

I just stay still not saying anything.

"Whatever just get it over with" murdoc says.

I do a couple of faces. Looking at the camera and so on. I tried to look as serious as I can. I thought it would be cool to look serious.

After my shoot I was allowed to leave. Who knows how many photos they took of me but I was leaving. There was no way I was gonna stay in that cramped room.

I walked back to y/n' s room. She wasn't there. I go down to my room she wasn't there. I look in the kitchen she wasn't there. I started getting worried. I looked everywhere and couldn't find her. I stepped outside kong maybe she went into town.

I saw her sleeping outside. It looked like she must of been cloud gazing or something. How strange she could of just have slept in her room.

I picked her up bridal style and head down to my room.

I didn't want to walk upstairs to her room. I placed her on my bed and laid next to her. Playing with her hair and trying to get rid of the dead grass stuck to her hair.

I kissed her cheek and I felt her shifted.

She looked back at me with a sleepy smile.

I kissed her lips gently and she kissed back still lazily.

It was pretty adorable. I kissed her rougher and she surprisingly did as well.

I got a smirk on my face.

"Wanna have some fun, my love." I whispered in her ear.

She shivered and nodded. She was so cute.