Chapter 41

2D's point of view

How should I word this. I really have been dreaming about this moment where she can forgive me and then we would be happy again. I'm terrified.

She looks beautiful as always. Even with the different hair colour. It suited her well.

I haven't seen her for two years. I play with my fingers.

"Well. I wanna say sorry for what ya saw. But it wasn't my fault. The girl. At that party she was talking to be and I left her. She must of followed me. I had a glass of water and next thing I know I'm dizzy and sick. I wasn't strong enough so I let her take me back to my room. I'm sure she had something to do with the water. I know before that I was being a jerk not talking to you as much and not spending as much time with you. I was a jerk and I want you to forgive me please." I say.

I choke back tears. I looks at y/n. I don't know what her response will be but I just wanna hug her and kiss her. It had been a long two years for me and I just need that magic and joy she brought into my life that I took for granted.

"I'm sorry, I should of just let you explain it all." She says. Tears in her eyes.

I hug her. She still feels warm like old times.

"I'm glad your here" I say.

"I'm glad I can see you again. I missed my best friend." She says sniffling through her tears.

I look into her eyes and lean toward her. My desire to kiss her being overwhelming.

She backs away.

"Its been a pretty crazy day. I need some rest." She says.

She's not wrong. But I felt a bit hurt. Maybe she doesn't wanna get back together.

Maybe I'm over reacting.

" that's right. I'll get goin' now" I say awkwardly and walk outside.

I sigh as I close her door. It's sure been awhile since we all been together at kong.

After the 2 years I stopped being a jerk and all. I did caught up in the fame always in parties.

I worked on that and am much more calm once again. I lost y/n once and I couldn't let that happen again.

I should of done more to find her. I regret not trying to find her. And being stupid to not look for her at her old house. Our home town we would go to school together.

I walk downstairs. And see Russel.

"Hey Russ. Did that guy leave?" I say.

I was pretty pissed at him. He slapped y/n and all. I don't know if they were together or he was a friend. I hope they weren't a thing.

"Yeah took forever tho." Russ says.

"Why did he say anything?" I ask curious.

"Well he kept talking about shit. He said that y/n and him were dating and he deserved to be with his girlfriend." Russel said.

"Those two were dating?" I ask. I felt hurt. Y/n moved on to someone else.

"Apparently. But that won't be a problem anymore. He's gone. And I'm gonna have a talk to y/n. She shouldn't be dating someone who slaps her." Russ says.

"Yeah" I say still feeling hurt.

"D, I know you feeling hurt but y/n left cause she thought you cheated on her. She maybe tried to move on with someone else. But hey, maybe she's willing to take ya back." Russ says patting my back.

"Ya think she would take me back after everything?" I say.

"Who knows. Give her some time to settle to everything. She was kidnapped back to the band. Did you tell her what happened between you and that girl?" Russ says.

"Yeah of course. She was tired so I let her sleep. I was gonna kiss her but she backed away." I say sadly.

"Don't take it as she's not intrest-" Russ was cut off by laughter.

Murdoc came up to us. I groaned in my head but just stood quiet. I didn't want to get on the head or anything.

"The reason y/n left was cause of your relationship with her. You better not try anything else with her. We need her in this band" murdoc yells smiling.

"Murdoc this is up to them. It's up to y/n to decide. You don't have a say in this." Russ says.

Murdoc laughs and walks away. Giving me a dirty look as he does.

Russ pats my back and leaves. I sigh and walk down to my room.

I see noodle about to knock on y/n's door.

"Noodle!" I yell.

Noodle flinches and puts her hand down.

I walk up to her.

"Sorry noods, but y/n is sleeping. You should talk to her tomorrow." I say.

"Okay. Has 2D told y/n bout the party." Noodle says walking down her room. I walk her down to her room.

"You sure has been into all this drama you kiddo." I say messing her hair.

"Noodle wants you and y/n to be happy together" noodle says she looks like she's hiding something behind her back.

I didn't care to ask.

"I did tell her. I'm not sure if she would want to get back together." I say.

"2D can be romantic and ask her again." Noodle says smiling.

I laugh she's pretty sweet.

"Its okay noodle. She needs her time alone." I say hugging her and opening her door to her room.

I say bye to her and walk back to my room.

I open the door and close it behind me.

I go to my bed and sigh. I felt sad. I think after seeing y/n after all this time I would be happy. But then why am I empty.

I search my bedside table and pull out a notebook. Y/n's sketch book. After she left and all I kept it and it had always given me some hope to see her again.

I felt anxious, I just want us to be a thing again. But I know it won't be that easy.