Chapter 59

You wake up. You open your eyes to black. You lift up your sleep mask a little grabbing your sunglasses and putting them on.

You find 2D sleeping on the floor. You sigh and get out of bed.

"Come on Stu, get on the bed" you say.

He sleepily wakes up and gets up on the bed. You having to help him up onto the bed.

"Thanks luv" he says sleepily.

You sit at your table and look around. You find a clown mask and pick it up.

It was funny looking but cool. You put it on and smile. You take it off and continue to work on your song.

You start drawing to pass the time.

"Oh morning" he says.

"Its noon" you say still drawing.

"Oh" he says. Then he starts screaming.

He screams at the top of his lungs and falls to the floor. Screaming in such a way you never heard before. You jump up and look at him. He points and the little port hole. A big eye was looking through. You go near it and close the curtains hiding the eye.

2D stops screaming but was still breathing hard. He was terrified.

You sit next to him and hug him. Rubbing his back trying to calm him down. You felt bad for him but very uncomfortable being this close to him.
He hugs you back tightly not letting go still crying.

You knew what would calm him down.

"Do you wanna watch a zombie movie? Don't you like them?" You say.

"Yeah I do, I have evil dead. We can watch it." He says calming down a bit.

He walks toward the tv and sits in front of it. He puts the dvd in and you sit next to him.

"How do you know I like zombie movies?" He says.

"You're a celebrity, everything's online these days. Plus you have a pile of movies on the floor you say." You doged a bullet.

He nods his head as if saying oh.

You continue to look at movie.

"How about You? Don't you have a special someone?" He says.

"That's a strong question to ask out of the blue." You say.

"Eh- Eh, it was just, I know nothing about you. You're so private."He says.

You understand how he felt. Being a fan of someone you just wanna ask a bunch of random questions.

"Yeah, he's special to me." You say.

"He's your boyfriend?" He asks.

"No, I don't know okay. We are just having some time apart okay." You ask irritated.

"Okay, how about family?" He asks.

"I just, haven't seen then since highschool." You say.

"What highschool did you go to?" He asks.

"I don't remember the name. Highschool was insane, I didn't bother remembering the name" you say.

"Why do you cover your face?" He asks.

"For privacy. Mostly I did it for my special someone. I wanted to go out with him without worrying about paparazzi or anything like that " You say.

"That's romantic" he says.

"Yeah." You say grabbing your knees and pulling them toward your chest.

You looked at Stu. Talking about him like this in front of him you felt emotional. You felt tears in your eyes.

Then you heard the elevator door open.

"Here I got you this don't ask for anymore" it was murdoc. He came with three bottles of alcohol. He handed them to me and left. You looked at him.

"Why? What am I supposed to do with this?" You yell.

"Just drink it, I'm giving you a gift enjoy it!" He says going into the elevator.

You look at the bottles and give them to 2D.

"You can have them. I don't wanna drink." You say.

"Im just gonna take one shot. Clear my nerves" he says.

He opens the bottle and drinks a small amount enough to just loosen up a little but not enough to get drunk.

"You sure you don't want any" he says.

You shrug your shoulders and drink a little as well. Not getting drunk.

You guys continue to watch the movie.

2D gets closer to you. You tense up.

He puts a arm around you.

You gasp.

"Stu? What are you doing?" You say.

"How do ya know my name?" He says.

Shit. Habits.

"Internet" you say as he looks into your sunglasses. Not being able to see your eyes but you being able to see his. Sweat growing on your forehead.

He eyes you up and down and then reaches for your glasses.

You knock his hand away. But he manages to pull you surgeon mask away.

You gasp and fall to the floor covering your lips and holding onto your glasses.

2D pins you to the floor. Using one hand to pin both hands above your head. Your glasses still covering your face. You flinch.

"Stop let me go!" You yell.

He touches your glasses and takes them off. He looks at your face and freezes. He had tears in his eyes.

"Y/n, it's you" he says smiling.

He helps you up and hugs you tightly. You were in too much shock to respond. He touches your chin and pulls his face into yours.

You push him away before your lips touch his.

"No, I'm not doing this" you say.

"Y/n?" He says hurt.

"No, don't pull that now. You left me. You left me without a word. You expect me to forgive you" you say.

He stays quiet.

"Im sorry." He says.

"You think I haven't heard. I've seen the magazine's, you have kids." You say.

"I, it was a one nightstand. I'm sorry"he says.

"You went to have one night stands after you left me?" You spat.

He stays quiet.

"2D, I just can't forgive you so fast. I just can't." You say.

"I understand." He says.

"Im gonna go to bed." You say.

He nods. You walk to the bed and cover yourself in the covers. He sleeps  on the old couch by the tv.

You say there facing the wall in the silence for a hour.

You sit up and look out the window. Assuming that 2D was asleep now.

You cry into your knees letting out soft sobs. Gasping for air every once in a while.

After a few minutes. You sigh. You take deep breathes. It helped you stop crying.

No. Never again. You can not let your emotions get the best of you.