Chapter 64

You woke up and right away got on to your side then on your hands and knees coughing onto the floor. You felt air filling your lungs again and all the water leave. You cried knowing what happened. You shaked and shivered.

2D was looking at you. His spikey hair now down over his eyes not covering them like noodle but rather just covering his forhead a little. It was dripping water every second. His clothes stuck to his body showing they were wet. He Pat your back getting you to get rid of all that water.

"You went into the water? But the whale." You said knowing 2D was terrified in going into the ocean.

"I wasn't gonna let anything happen to yew. Are yew okay luv? Worry about yourself first." 2D says carrying you and walking you back to your room. You passed murdoc who had a look of shame. He must of felt bad that you fell. But you knew he would forget by tomorrow. He wasn't the type of person to feel guilty for a long period of time. Take noodle for example.

2D walked to the elevator got it and pressed the button. It started going down and while it did you could see your reflection on the doors of the elevator. It wasn't as clear as a mirror but it was enough to show how awful you two looked.

You clung to 2D honestly not wanting to be alone anymore. After almost dying your idea on things began to change. You were just still pretty terrified.

"You change into some warm clothes in the bathroom. I'll change out here
okay" he says handing you one of his old shirts and shorts. You nod and walked to the small bathroom closing the door.

You looked at the mirror and saw the red puffiness your eyes now had. We're you crying? You must of not felt it. Your face was stained with tears. You took off your clothes and put on the warm ones. The smelled like Stu. You smile and wash your face with water. Hoping to get rid of the redness at least. You were still scared. Didn't helped that you slept in a room that was in the ocean at all times.

After you finished brushing your hair and washing your face you walked out and noticed 2D on his couch. You walked up to him and poked his back. He turned and looked worried.

"Wuts wrong luv?" He asks again sitting up.

"I don't wanna sleep alone. I'm still kinda scared." You admit. You felt like a child talking to her parents about monsters in a closet.

2D simply smiled and walked you to your bed. You got in and then he got in. You clung to him again and he wrapped his arms around you. You let out soft cries. 2D just ran his hands through your hair anything to possibly calm you down. It didn't work all that much you were still letting hot tears stream your face.

But then 2D started humming. Which made you stop sobbing but rather give out a little heavy breaths.

(Like when you cry and then stop and breathe and it sounds like you're gonna cry again. If that makes sense.)

He instead of humming started to sing. You stood quiet and hugged him closer as he started to sing.

" Close your eyes and I'll kiss you. Tomorrow I'll miss you remember I'll always be true. And while I'm away, I'll write home everyday. "

You moved your head away from his chest lifting it up facing his face. You looked at his eyes. His black voids being hard to show what he exactly was looking at but you knew he was looking at your eyes. He continued singing.

"And I'll send all my loving to you. I'll pretend that I'm kissing the lips I'm missing. And hope that my dreams will come true. And while I'm away I'll write home everyday  and send all my loving to you. All my loving I'll send to you. Darling I'll be true." He sung softly.

You buried your face into his neck. Feeling safer and a bit better with every passing moment.

He kept singing that song Everytime bringing you closer and closer to sleep.

When you woke up you noticed 2D starting back at you. He smiled as you woke up. You knew you looked liked a mess so appreciated he smiled at you. You hugged him tightly again and he hugged back.

"Can we just do this all day?" You ask.

"Anything for my luv." 2D says you smile and rest your head against his chest. Feeling that familiar heart beat
Once again.

"How do you know such a old song?" You ask.

"Well they were popular back where I grew up luv. It's all everyone listened to." He said with a smile. You knew he was smiling.

"It's a sweet song." You say.

"A sweet song for a lovely girl" he says.

"Thanks Stu. I'm feeling better thanks to you." You say.

"That's great luv. I was really scared." He says playing with your hair again.

"To be in the water?" You say.

"No that was the least of my worries. I was sacred of losing you. I could of lost you without being able to fix everything. I could of lost you without telling you how much I love you." He says.

"Really Stu?" You say.

"Of course y/n, the thought of losing you was enough to make me break down crying. If I lost my girl I wouldn't know what to do." He says.

You sit up and look at him resting your back against the headboard he did the same. You held his hand thinking what to do.

Being close to death and all made you question a lot. Made you forget the past few years. You felt tears stream down your face and 2D use his hand to wipe them away he cup your face and you placed your hands on too top of his two hands. He smiled and you smiled back feeling butterflies in your stomach again.

You leaned in closer to him and he leaned closer. You placed your lips against his and wrapped your arms around his neck. He didn't kiss back for a second seeing he was just in a state of shock. But he started kissing you back and you melted into his arms as he wrapped them around your waist.

You two broke away for air and he looked at you with a giant grin on his face.

"I missed those lips of yours my luv." He said his thumb playing with your bottom lip.

You smiled and he kissed your cheek.
"You're really a silly person you know that." You chuckled.

"I liked to say a romantic at times." He says. You giggle but nod.

He leans closer again and reconnects your lips to his. You smile into the kiss. Being as soft and sweet as before.

--------------------
Boom this is to make up for the whole short chapter mistake. I know how frustrating it must of been. I love updates as much as the next girl.

Anyway here's that song 2D was singing. If you don't know. It's a good song very sweet.

And if you find that singer boy cute I have a x reader for you. I been updating it as well so do check it out. If your not a Beatles fan I'm sorry after this book is done I will write another x reader on someone different. And hopefully you will like him as well.