Chapter 57

"I fell down down to earth from a hundred miles away and somehow. I still make it work. But it's over rated and somehow played out....."

"That's all I got so far." You say. Sighing and resting your hand against your cheek. Looking through the book in front of you. Skimming the pages looking for lyrics to help inspire you.

"Well it's good so far. You need a new album. You're last album was a hit,  we have to keep your fans happy." Your manger says.

You nod and trace your finger around the designs of the wooden table you were in front of.

"I know, I'll get it done soon." You say.

"Hey, I heard gorillaz is making a new album. Are you gonna be working for them again?" Your manger says.

You look blankly.

"No. I'm not. I have my own music career to focus on. Plus I never really was a part of that band anyway." You say

"What? You've told me about your work there if anything you are a big part of gorillaz. You have been there since the beginning" she says.

You sigh. It's been years since you've left put on the band for the second time. You started seeing a trend.

Maybe cause you were young back then. You were very irrational.

You roll your eyes.

"I should get home. I wanna finish this song." You say.

"Sure thing take your stuff." She smiled.

You grab your dark sunglasses and the surgeon mask that was a bright shade of pink.

"Wait I forgot you have a interview to get too. It's in room 109. Wait and they will be in the room in a few minutes." She says.

"Okay Karen. Love you." You smile.

"Love you too nerd." She laughs back typing in her computer. As you walk out the door you see another one of her clients walk into her office.

Her record label has really gotten big. You were proud of her.

You walk to the room. 109. You put on your dark glasses and surgeon mask. You open the door and see the interviewer in his chair. Already having his cameras set up. He smiles and you walk and sit in the chair in front of him.

You adjust your glasses.

"Hello (artist name), are you ready to shoot the interview" he says

"Yeah ready for it" you smile. He seems to notice you did under your mask.

"Okay, (a/n) how long have you been making music" he asks.

"For a while now. I would sing in my old highschool. It wasn't until later I started writing my own music." You say.

"What inspires you to make music" he says.

"A lot of things really, life, friends, food as well. I can walk for days and get inspired about the little things. I always carry a notebook and pen with me to write." You say.

"Why do you not show your face?" He asks.

"Well I want privacy plus I wanna be known for my music than my image." You say.

"Your first album, halo, is turning 3 this year. It was a huge hit as soon as it came out. Did you ever thing it would get that big?" He asks.

"No. It was such a surprise. I remember freaking out about it. When I had that album realised I was in a dark place. I lost people important to me, but my music help me get into the swing of things." You say.

" Your song dead weight is a smash hit. What's the meaning to it?" He asks.

"Yes, I really don't like to say what's my meaning to the song. It doesn't matter. I want everyone to have their own meaning to my music." You say.

"One last thing. What are your opinions on gorillaz?" He asks.

You froze.

"What? My opinion on them they are okay." You say looking off to the side behind your dark tinted glasses.

"You're gonna be on the new album." He says.

You raise a brow.

"What do you mean" you say.

Next thing you know your knocked out.

You wake up to see yourself on a boat. Your arms and legs tied. You look around. Your glasses still on as well as your mask. You look around you're surrounded by water. You couldn't see anything but the outline of something bright pink in the distance.

You see the person rowing the boat, you look at him. Your interview has turned into a kidnapping.

"What are you gonna do to me?" You ask.

"Me. Nothing, I'm getting paid for this. The person who paid me, that's all on him." He says rowing.

You sigh. Scared and still trying to get out of the rope that tied your hands behind your back.

You were starting to wiggle free.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"To plastic beach" he says.

You look at the pink thing. It was a island. You look at it in awe. It was bright pink and had take grass as well as trees. It was beautiful in its own little way.

The guy goes toward the little island. He gets out the boat and pulls it to shore. You just sit there your hands free but still behind your back.

You grab the ore as he looks at the white building on top of the hill.

You quickly untie your legs and stand up. The ore in your hand. Then you see him.

"Murdoc?!?" You yell dropping the ore.

"Hello luv" he says.

You run toward him and hug him, he smiles back. You pull away and then punch his shoulder.

"You had someone kidnap me!" You yell.

After you punch him this girl come near you. You look at her and freeze.

"Noodle!" You yell tears in your eyes and you run toward her. Your arms out.

You stop once she pulls a gun and points it at you.

"Noodle? It's me y/n" You say taking off your glasses and lifting your mask up.

She doesn't care she points the gun closer to you.

You back away.

"No, you can't hurt her." Murdoc says.

Noodle looks at him and nods then she puts the gun away.

"That's not noodle. That's a cyborg. We haven't seen noodlr in years" he says.

You look back at the girl, you frown.

"Come on luv, I have to take you to your room." He says.