Chapter 65

You wake up and felt warm. You yawn and rub your eyes.

"Aww. You look so cute my luv." Stu says.

You look at him and shift resting your head on his chest. He runs a hand threw your hair. You hum feeling happy.

"I'm happy. I enjoy this" you say

"Really luv?" Stu says smiling.

You nod and look up at him. You kiss his cheek and smiles brightly.

"Another kiss please" he asks.

You smile and lean in to give him another kiss on his cheek. He turns his head instead gaining a kiss on the lips. You pull away and laugh.

"You're sneaky" you say.

"Come here. Let me kiss yew again" he says. Pulling you close.

He places his lips on your lips. You smile as he kisses you softly.

"God I missed holding yew like this. I never thought I would be able to hold you again." He says his thumb playing with your cheek.

"You're sweet Stu. I should get started I wanna right some songs get my mind in a better place" you say.

"Yew sure luv? You should rest. " He says sitting up.

"Writing makes me feel better. Plus I wanna try some new sounds. Something more rockish." You say

"Really luv?" Stu says.

"Yeah but I'm not sure if my fans would enjoy the change. I might just have to release it under a different name." You say.

"Three lives?" He jokes.

"Oh hush" you say taking out your guitar that was hidden under the bed.

"Isn't today the day murdoc gets the collaboraters to play in the album?" You ask.

"Oh yeah. Murdoc is gonna be on my ass all day " 2D says.

"I'm sorry about that Stu." You say.

"When we get out of here do you wanna go out and watch a movie somewhere?" He says.

You smile. He was already thinking about taking you on a date. Even though you didn't know when you two will be able to leave.

"A movie? I would love to. Maybe we could get a burger? I've been wanting one for a while now." You chuckled

"Yeah and maybe we could go to a record store after?" 2D says

"Wouldn't people recognize you?" You say.

"Well you can pull off that Hannah Montana bit. So you're real face will be safe." He says.

"Oh yeah I forgot I cover my face. So yeah perfect it all works out. You think we will get out of here soon?" You say tapping your pencil on the notebook.

"We will just yew wait love. We will be out of here and happy. And most importantly together." He says holding your hand.

You smile looking brightly at him. His eyes were still dark but had a shine of hope. It was bitter sweet.

"FACEACHE!"

You two jump hearing the voice from the other side of the door it opens. You groan knowing who it was.

"Murdoc we are in this room all day you don't have to yell" holding your guitar to your chest.

"And? You're two are a thing cause I stuck you in one room so don't sass me Missy " he says he was pissed

You just cross your arms "oh you're just jealous that 2D didn't have to force me to like him and you tried" you say with a smirk.

He just rolls his eyes and takes 2D with him. Pulling him by the collar. 2D let out a yelp as he was pulled away his long legs being dragged toward the door. You waved him a sympathetic smile as they took off.

You headed toward the small cabinets in the corner of the room making a sandwich. Sitting alone in the small room. You look at the window a constant reminder that you could of died in that same spot. You shook your head trying to get rid of that thought but being alone let your mind wander off dark places at times.

You heard all the yelling and fighting that came from the boys upstairs.

You wondered if they would ever get along. Or if murdoc would be less of a jerk. Something big would have to happen for them to be more friendly to one another.

You sighed and continued messing around with your guitar wondering about how life was back home. Your friends would be so worried but murdoc said he made sure they knew you were okay.

Well okay is a lose way to put it. Alive but definitely could be better.

Being locked up in a floating piece of trash was getting to you. You always felt some cramped. Hopefully you would be free once again.

You strummed your guitar, humming and writing down lyrics knowing the you will ask Stu for his thoughts on the song when he comes back.

"GET IT RIGHT FACEACHE"

"WELL IM TRYING. FOR SAKES YOU TRAPPED ME HERE HOW AM I GONNA GIVE A GOOD PREFORMANCE"

"WELL SING THE DAM SONG AND THEIR WONT BE ANY PROBLEMS"

You're scared the one day they will hurt one another.

You started playing some of stu's games anything to pass the time. You heard the many other voices from the different artists that we're on the album. You heard them all laugh. You wondered why you weren't up there to say hi to all them.

Plus Snoop Dogg seemed like a funny guy to be around. But knowing you, you would probably ask everyone for their autograph.

You started singing the song and stopped to heard the elevator doors open. You see 2D he was dead looking and just walked to the bed and crashed into it face first. You played with his hair.

"You okay Stu?" You asked.

He nodded and sat up resting his back against the wall. He was facing you.

"Wanna hear my song?" You say.

He smiles and nods happily.

(Listen to it this song so good. I love it)

"What beautiful place I found in this place. That's circling all around the sun. What a beautiful dream that can flash from the screen. In a blink of an eye and be gone from me. Soft and sweet. " You sang.

Stu smiled and shifted to sit next to you. Sitting next to you resting his head in your shoulder. Listening to your voice.

"And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young let us lay in the sun. And count every beautiful thing we see. Love to be. In the arms of all I'm keeping here with me."

You turn and see 2D falling asleep. You smile just thinking how cute he looked.

"What a curious life we have found here tonight. There is music that sounds from the street. There are lights in the clouds."

You sigh finishing the song there. You lightly rest 2Ds head against the pillows and kiss his forehead. And get in the covers with him placing the guitar on the floor.