10

Express.

We got express food.

"You're here! Now let's eat!"

Kookie sits down in the last two remaining spots at the table.

(What it looks like coz I'm too lazy soz)

Kookie. Jimin.
Yoongi. Jin
Tae Tae Joonie Hoseok.

Everyone starts to pile up their plates of food.

Hoseok starts to talk to Jin about his day and feelings as requested from Jin so he doesn't cut himself. Jiminie and Joonie talk to each other about Jimin's eating habits as Kookie and Tae talk about their vocals and about our comeback that's coming up soon.

That's right, our comeback.

You don't even think about your friends career! Are you trying to make them unemployed? You haven't even finished your parts yet, your are too busy thinking about yourself.

I can't believe I forgot about that!

You're too fat to even perform. You are a a tub of lard that can't move for more than a minute.

"Yoongs?"

I jump in my chair as I pull my head towards the voice.

"Sorry Tae What was that? I was in my own thoughts"

"Are you okay? You have been spacing out a lot." Tae asks worrily

"Yeah and you don't want to get too skinny now do you? Gotta keep some meat on the bones" Jimin adds as he hears our conversation

"Oh yeah I'm fine, really. I think I'm gonna have a shower though and go to bed. I'm not hungry"

"But you haven't eaten since before we left." Tae says

"I ate a lot before that I'm still full from all the noodles and chips I ate"

"It's rude that you leave before not even eating the food I bought for you" Jin adds, also listening into the conversation. The whole table has now found their way into the conversation actually.

"I'm sorry Jin I really am not hungry and I'm feeling a little tired too so I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Tch" Jin clicks his toungue at me as I put my plate back in the cupboard and scurry upstairs.

I feel sick to my stomach just smelling the food.

I race into the bathroom and drop in front of the toilet seat and lift it up, just in time for my empty stomach to dry heave then puke up what little food I have left.

As soon as I finish I flush the bile down the toilet and collapse back against the wall.

Everything feels hazy as I slip in and out of consciousness. I've been in this room many times today.

That's better you need to puke more if you want to get skinnier. Puke until you pass out. Congrats you have achieved that.

That's good isn't it. I can do something, maybe I'll be enough for people sooner if I do that more often.

I'm glad I went in the most unused toilet and locked the door.

As my last thoughts drifts away so does my body as I fall into the usual dreamless sleep.

I wake up on the cold tiles as body feels stiff and achy. I stretch out my sore limbs and reach towards the sink for support as I pull my body up.

The few seconds where nothing matters is the best in the morning. Until it all comes crashing down at once.

A new day means less time to be enough for everyone.

And the schedule repeats once again.

Check your weight.

I step towards the scale beside the sink before turning it on and stepping on it.

48.9kg (107.8lbs)

Fatfuck

Sorry for any typos in the chapters :/ at least I'm back to writing! Sorry for taking so long to write a new chapter too, i had serious writers block for a while