Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Cori's POV

I woke up in looked like a master bedroom. Family portrait hung on the wall. The bed was king size with a very expensive quilt on it. On my left by the window was a vanity full of pricey jewelry. Oh shit I'm in mr. And mrs Curtis's. I shot out of the bed instantly feeling the shooting of pain through my legs. I limped to the door. My legs numbed, but in a good way I was in the kitchen, I was starving, so I made pancakes. I was pouring the chocolate chips when two arms snaked around my torso. "Hey doll, why aren't you resting?" Twobit whispered intoy ear. "I didn't feel like it" I twisted my body do I was facing him. "Okay. Well go sit and I'll finish this" he started to move me over, out of the way but I stayed put. "No mister. I've seen you pour a glass of water. It don't work too well. I'll be fine anyways my legs are just sore. I've only got a few scraps and bruises." I told him. He just stood their with his hand on my back.

A/n

Ahhh I'm sorry. It's such a small chapter. Ugh. I just couldn't write what I was thinking. I'm gonna update tomorrow. Which story should I update first? Love is in the air, Break Away, or She Needs Help? I can't decide. Comment which one :)