Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Brianna's POV

I was so scared about my 'baby', I took the test earlier today I still haven't told Steve, luckily the boys haven't been drinking much, it's been pretty depressing. Honestly I was thinking about getting an abortion even though that kills me mentally and emotionally. Right now were raced to the hospital only to find that Brynne was in a coma. Emma ran inside to find her room. They became almost inseparable when Brynne was here, I'm sure that really put a toll on Emma. Sodapop and her have been fighting for a few days now. I'm not sure if it's everyone's moods effecting their relationship. But honestly everyone has been snappy and bickering. The love we had is slowly vanishing to almost where we can't see it anymore. I told the gang I was walking home with Steve, I had to tell him my plans. We were about half way home when I blurted out "I'm pregnant" I was mortified of his reaction. "Was it me?" I was pissed. How could he think it wasn't him. "Are you kidding me? I've spent every second with you during the day and Clare's been in my apartment at night. Would I really do someone when she's five feet away. You're insane." I burst on him. "Well sorry. I just wanted to make sure." I huffed and walked the opposite way. "Hey I'm still your boyfriend. And I I've you that Doesn't mean I ain't gonna take care of it. How long have you known?" Steve lit a cigarette, he rarely smoked in not sure his reasons but he was tempting me. "Few hours" he nodded releasing the smoke, it instantly filled my nostrils causing me to go into a fit of coughs. Steve noticed and put it out and wrapped his arm around me. Something was off. Everyone was having struggles with their relationships and honestly I'm frightened for mine.

Ugh school is really taking out of my writing time ugh

So my new sodapop fanfiction, it isn't out yet but I need a name for the girl character so comment your name or a favorite name of yours.

I'll try to update tomorrow so if you read my other stories comment which one I should update

Plan for this story is finish everyone's story lines than have a big chapter and start new plots for the sequel

Xoxo stay gold