Chapter 41

Dally's POV

Ponyboy was running with Brynne limp in his arms. He told me to go to get the gang. I ran all the way there. Sure I may look emotional and kind, but Brynne had became a sister to me, just like the rest of the girls. When I got there Emma was smoking a cancer stick. "Why are you smoking?" I questioned her a little uneasy. "Because I want too" I was shocked by her response. I walked and found out sodapop and Emma had just gotten into a big fight. She won't let go of fact she thinks she's ugly because if the stitches. Sodapop tried but when she took the first swig of beer he lost it. Or at least that's what Steve whispered to me. "Guys! we found Brynne but she's not good. She's beaten and almost hot drowned by the socs. Ponyboys running her to the hospital. He should be there now" Lexa started to bawl, that's a new thing too. She has be emotionally unstable for a while now, Johnny tries to cheer her up but nothing works. Everyone piled into Darry's truck, which meant most of us were in the bed. You'd think that would be fun but really we were all terrified. We can't loose brynne, we would loose pony, then the whole gang would fall apart. Darry pulled into a spot not caring if he parked straight. We all jumped out and met ponyboy at the door. "It's too late" he cried, we all gasped. "What do you mean?" Brianna asked rocking Clare back and forth. "She's in a coma. docs don't know if she'll make it" tears poured of of his eyes, he was hysterical. Sodapop hugged him so tight. "I finally found a girl and she may not make it" he sobbed.

A/n

Aweeee

Do you guys think she'll make it?

I'm thinking like 8 more chapters (sad face)

Would you guys read a sequel?

Go read my other story my new family

Should I update all my stories. Scratch that I am

If I wrote a sodapop fanfiction about a girl self harming would anyone read it?

Xoxo stay gold