Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Johnny's POV

Steve, Sodapop, and Darry left for work about a half and hour ago. Beth took Cori and Brianna to go get Cori's clothes. Ponyboy was outside reading. Dallas just left again to get some cigarettes. And Emma and Brynne were in Ponyboys room. Twobit just went to the bathroom on a commercial break. And Lexa and I had the living room to ourselves for about 5 minutes. "Lexa?" Her head shot up from the tv. "Yes?" I motioned for her to come over. She crawled over to me. I grinned. She sat in my lap and started to passionately kiss me "I love you" she paused "I love you too." We started kissing for a second then the door slammed. We froze right in our spots knowing we were caught by someone. We weren't keeping it a secret but we don't like when people fuss over us. "Well well well what do we have here?" Twobit called out at us. All of a sudden girls screeched "Lexa, how could you not tell us?" Beth smiled. "We uh?" She started "yeah bro, you got lucky yet?" Twobit jumped up and down. "We started DATING last night twobit" Lexa snapped. "Sure" he smirked "shut up" I pronounced. "I love this boy" she smiled and kissed me for a show but I knew, I just knew she was blushing.

Sophie's POV

"Um okay girls, that wraps it up for today, good job" my teacher miss Sim said. She had a pink leotard with black tights on. Her hair was in a high ponytail held together with a scrunchy. The girls all walked back to their bags. I whipped the sweat off my forehead and proceeded to my bag "Sophie, can I see you for a second?" I matched over. "So first, you need to step it up, and second, if you do step it up, I'll be sighing you up for 3 month dance program in New York." She smiled at me, I hugged her tight! Thank you so much!" She hugged back slightly "you're welcome kiddo" I started to walk away with my bag on my back when I saw all the dirty looks from my fellow dancers. "Screw you guys" I said and flipped them off.