Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Emma's POV

I groaned in pain and lifted my arm to block the sunlight from coming into my eyes from the window. I was alone Ponys and sodas room. Their was dried blood on my arm. A stinging cut went from my wrist to my shoulder. My whole body was covered in bruises and blood. I sat up but yelped in pain forcing myself to go back down. 'Ill just walk it off' I said to myself. That was a mistake because right when I stood up I collapsed and knocked my head on the desk. I held my throbbing head. God what did I ever do? I wanted to scream. "Emma? Oh my gosh? What are you doing on the floor?" Sodapop rushed to my side. "I wanted to be strong and show you I- i - I was fine" I started bawling. Sodapop held me. My head was in his shoulder. He was rubbing my back and whispering "you're okay, you don't need to show me you're strong, breaking once in awhile is okay. You don't always have to be perfect." We pulled away. He grabbed my arm to look at me again. But when he did the cut split open again and blood instantly started pouring out. "Sod-soda" I pointed down to my arm. He quickly picked my up and took me to the kitchen.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapters lately but they are gonna be like this because school will start in four days and I'm gonna be super busy. But I'm gonna try to update at least once a week it makes me super sad because I love updating