Part 18

Jaden's POV

Koyo stood in front of us, blushing deeply in his tux. Today's the big day and I must say, at the risk of sounding bias, my little man looks amazing. He might even outshine Zane today. Jesse Stood behind him as I held up the camera, "Smile Koyo," I laughed and he tried his best. With a snap that was probably the fifteenth photo this morning. "Right I'm off to check the bride."

"Okay," Koyo nodded giving me a hug.

"Make sure he behaves," I ordered.

"He'll be fine," Jesse laughed.

"I mean to make sure you behave," I winked, giving Jesse a kiss before running to the bridal suite.

As I approached the room I could hear murmurs and vomiting? I knocked before walking in, Emiko's dad there and the brides maids all dressed but- "She's been in their all morning," Rose, Atticus' laughed. "We just got her hair done and the make up artist is waiting."

"Think she might be nervous?" I asked a bit worried. All the bridesmaids nodded as her dad, Raville walked into the bathroom. After a few moments we heard the tap turn on and then she appeared. The make up artist sighed, ordering Emiko to sit down. "I assume you've had nothing to eat."

"How can I?" Emiko panicked. "I honestly don't know what to do. I'm worried I'll stop mid walk and just hush out everywhere. Anyway how does Koyo look?" I showed her the photos, trying not to get in the make up artist way. She let out a big 'aw'. "It's finally happening."

"Sure is," I smiled. To think, Jesse was talking about marrying me ten years ago, think of that happened, Emiko wouldn't forgive me for getting married first.

"The hair stylist did such a good job," Rose praised, noting her hair was braided into a bun and to strands falling either side of Emiko's face.

"So good that it didn't move as she vomited," her dad joked. "Well once the make up is done, it'll be dress time."

After everything was set with Emiko, I went down to join the other guests. Koyo and Jesse currently speaking with Zane and Syrus. "How she doing?" Syrus asked.

"She'll be fine," I assured. I then directed my attention to Zane. "Nervous?"

"Absolutely," He sighed. "But excited."

With that the music chimed and everyone made their way to their positions. Jesse and I sat nearer the front as Koyo was ushered away by Rose ready to walk down with Lily. I watched as Jesse fumbled with his camcorder and aimed it at the bottom of the isle. The music started and the large doors opened, revealing Koyo and Lily side by side as they started to walk down. I felt my heart flutter, my little man looks amazing. "Doesn't he look great Jay?" Jesse whispered to me.

"Just like his dad," Jesse blushed and turned his attention back to the isle.

We watched as the bridemaids made it down the isle next and then, as the saying goes, here comes the bride. I'm sure I could hear crying from the mothers, possibly even Zane's dad as Emiko made her way down the isle. I blushed, slightly jealous of the long satin dress she wore with the veil covering her face.

I wonder if that will be more someday. Watching as Emiko was officially given away by her father made my jealousy grow. They looked so in love, Zane almost looking like he wants to break down into tears.

After the ceremony everywhere you looked people where wiping their eyes and taking the chance to congratulate the pair. I felt Jesse grab hold of my hand. "It was a wonderful ceremony,"
He said leaning his head into my shoulder. "One day, I hope we can do that."

I blushed, not that I wouldn't mind it though the relationship is still young. Despite already having a child together. "I'm glad they've been able to have this day at last," I sighed happily. "It's been so long."

"Oh Jaden honey," I turned around, Zane mum Renee grabbing our attention." "How you doing sweetie?"

"I'm good," I smiled, pointing to Jesse. "This is my boyfriend and Koyo's farther, Jesse."

She seemed shocked at first but then gave Jesse a large hug. "Oh it's so nice to meet you at last," she cooed pulling away. "Koyo looks just like you."

"Thanks," Jesse said nervously.

"Have you two got a hotel room tonight?" She asked and I nodded. "Say, why don't you guys used tonight as a bonding night?" I blushed deeply. Since being together we hadn't had a night alone. "You could use some of those moves you learnt at the hen party." I tried to hold my head down. I'm so embarrassed. "Let me have Koyo tonight and you guys can do some loving."

"I couldn't ask you to," I tried to argue back.

"Oh shush, its a wonderful hotel and you deserve a night together,"
Renee's words seem to have convinced Jesse somehow. 

"We'll make sure to buy you a drink as a thank you," Jesse said wrapping his arm around my waist. Renee said she'll take Koyo up at around nine, letting him play and enjoy cake first before bed. As she let Jesse started to chuckle. "That's nice of her to offer."

"She's done it a couple of times," I explained. "When I've needed a baby sitter she's been there." 

I suddenly felt Jesse nibbling in my ear. "Well let's take this opportunity," he whispered. "And rekindle our relationship."

I gulped, ironically, even though it's Emiko and Zane's big day were the ones consummating a relationship.