Fired

"Serenity" Shawn whispered my name from the bed while stretching his arms out. I stood up and checked my makeup in the mirror before walking over to him.

"Are you leaving?" He asks and I nodded before moving the sheets and sitting down beside him.

"Do you have to go?" He asks and I giggle before I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"I have to, you know that" I say and he groans before taking my hand and placing a kiss on it.

"Just quit your job and lay in bed with me forever" he says and I laugh shaking my head.

"As tempting as that sounds, I need to go to work and you also have a job to get to mister" I say patting his chest and he sighs. As I get up from the bed his hand grabs mine making me stop and turn back to face him.

"You didn't give me a kiss" he pouts and chuckle before leaning down to kiss him.

He sat up and moved to the end of the bed sitting right in front of me. He lifted my sweater up slightly before placing a kiss on my tiny bump. He did that everyday since we found out that I was pregnant. It was the sweetest thing ever. Every time he did it my heart literally melted from joy and happiness. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me before placing a kiss on side of my neck. "You smell so nice" he hummed into my neck.

"When are you telling Micheal?" He asks as he strokes my cheek.

"I was thinking we could go to lunch with him one of the days. We have to tell him together maybe this weekend" I say and he agrees before wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Shawn I love you, but I really need to leave now" I say and he groans before letting go of me. I grab his face and plant my lips on his a few times before letting him go. "I love you!" He yelled from the bedroom as I scurried out the door for work.
_____

"So that was my great weekend at my parents house, it was fucking fantastic" Micheal complains about his horrible weekend with his parents.

"And my sister? Don't even get me started on that two-faced snaking bitch" he says and a small giggle leaves my mouth.

"Oh Micheal" I say shaking my head.

"Why are you still wearing over-sized sweaters?" He asks and I nervously bite my lip. I wasn't sure whether to tell him or not, because he was a good friend of mine but me and Shawn decided to tell him together.

"It's freezing and I put on so much weight from all the Christmas and New Years, I still haven't lost it" I say and he laughs.

"You haven't put any weight on, look at these rolls" he says showing me his slightly podgy stomach.

"Trust me I have" I say and he shakes his head. I carry on working through my files and I hear Micheal hum a tune quietly.

As I typed away on my computer before a large pile of files are dropped on my desk making me jump. I turn to see Clarissa standing there looking very mad making, me gulp.

"What is this?" She says in an annoyed tone and I look at some unrecognisable folders.

"I don't know, I've never seen those" I say and she laughs pathetically in my face.

"These were the important files I told you to do before New Years and now two months later I find them hidden under my desk, and because of you we've lost a great deal" she snaps and my eyes widen at her harsh tone.

"I'm sorry but I wasn't given those folders and if I knew they were important I would have done them straight away" I defend myself and she rolls her eyes.