Baby Preps + Names

*A/N: Bit of a time skip now*

I laid on the couch the last few weeks have been hell, my feet and ankles have been swollen. I can barley do anything with this huge bump in front of me blocking my way. I have to pee almost every thirty minutes. Also he has been kicking ridiculously hard which has been painful, especially at night he goes crazy.

Shawn has been looking after me but also work has called him for some urgent investors so he's been working slightly the last few days.

Shawn massages my body everyday wherever I have pain or discomfort. I was so thankful to have him around to look after me.

My mom came to visit yesterday with some soup that I was craving and she suggested that I should pack my hospital bag because I had almost two weeks left before my due date. I also had this ominous feeling so I think I should be prepared.

I let out a deep sigh before carrying myself with difficulty to our bedroom. I pulled out the empty black hospital bag before I stood and thought about what I needed. Shawn and I had got the rest of the baby things we needed like diapers, wipes, baby powder and the baby car seat. Also essentials for me.

I pulled out some pairs of clothes for the baby before folding it into one side of the bag. Adding diapers and wipes. I pulled out some of my own things placing them all into the bag and a baby blanket which I manage to squeeze into the bag.

"Serenity" Shawn yelled my name but before I could reply his head poked through the door.

"What are you doing?" He asks before laying down on the bed stretching his arms out.

"Packing the hospital bag because we really need to have it prepared" I say and he nods.

"Let me take it" he says grabbing the bag and placing it on top of the chest of draws, I lay back on the bed before he joins me.

"I can't wait not long left literally" Shawn says excitedly and I nod.

"I can't wait because I'm actually sick of being pregnant. I'm tired and fat now, I really don't like it anymore" I complain and Shawn chuckles.

He curls more closer to my side before placing his arm over me and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I know you're tired and I'm tired watching you in pain but it's all going to be worth it soon" he says and I nod.

"You are beautiful and strong regard less" he says and I let out a small giggle.

"This has been a crazy experience, I've enjoyed it and hated it at the same time" I laugh and Shawn holds me closer to him.

"I can't even express how much I love you for going through this. I'm so grateful that you're carrying our baby, you are so strong and I love you so much" he says and my heart melts at his warming words.

"And I would do this all over again, I love you more" I say moving up to place a kiss on his lips. "We still don't have a name" he says with a sigh.

I open my mouth but he cuts me off before I can speak, "and don't say Harry Styles Junior" he says shaking his head making me giggle.

"Fine guess I'm crossing that off the list" I say sarcastically and he laughs.

"I have been thinking about it and I really like the name Adrian" I say and Shawn looks at me momentarily.

"I like that actually, Adrian Mendes" he says and I smile.

"Adrian Shawn Mendes I love that, I think he should
have your name as his middle name" I say looking at my huge bump.

"Mmh I love that name and I think it's perfect" he says. Shawn lifts his head up to place a kiss on my bump.

"Mommy and Daddy are waiting for you baby Adrian" Shawn coos at my stomach placing a kiss on it making my heart completely melt.

I just watched Shawn stroke and talk to my bump which as the most beautifulest thing ever to be witnessed.

I thanked God almost everyday for blessing me with Shawn and giving me the blessing of carrying children. I was truly grateful and no words could describe how happy I was with everything God has given to me.

"I have to pee" I groan as Shawn lifts me up from the bed and helps me to the bathroom for the eighth time in three hours.

"I'm so hungry, I really want some Italian food" I say and Shawn nods.

"I'll order some food now" he says and I nod.
___

We had our dinner and watched two Harry Potter movies laying on the couch together. I was snacking on ice-cream and pickles together at the same time. Shawn gagged when he saw me dip the pickle into the ice-cream, but it was the weirdest craving I've had so far.

"Let's go to be now it's like 1am" Shawn says and I nod as I leave the mess of pickles and ice-cream on the coffee table. I lift myself up before walking into our room and getting into bed slowly, I made myself comfortable with my mountain of pillows. Having loads of pillows was the only way I could sleep peacefully at night.

I laid on my back and Shawn crawled into the bed and waited for me to get comfortable. I was tossing and turning to get into a comfortable position.

Once I was comfortable Shawn's arm came around me and he pressed a light kiss to the back of my neck. I sighed before closing my eyes and falling asleep...