Celebrations for Friends

"My fucking head hurts" Shawn groans from beside me and I groan before nudging him to go black to sleep.

"Sshh go to sleep, I'm still tired" I mumble burying my face into the pillow.

"Ouch"

"This is the worst hangover ever"

"What even happened?"

"Ow it fucking kills, my head" he groans and then winces when he shifts in the bed.

"Shawn shut your fucking mouth I'm tired" I spat angrily because he was disturbing my sleep and it was still early in the morning.

"Well sorry for having a fucking hangover" he snaps as he sighs.

"You should be" I mutter under my breath.

"You know this is actually your fault I'm having this hangover" he says and I literally want to push him out of this bed right now. All he was doing was moaning and groaning, which was annoying the hell out of me.

"You're right it's my fault I wanted you to have a break to go out and have fun, I'm so fucking sorry!" I yelled as I rubbed my eyes and stood up.

"Where are you going? I'm sorry just come back to bed" he mumbles from the bed.

"You're annoying me all I want is some sleep which you are not giving me, so I'm sleeping on the fucking couch. Also now because of the cold I need to fucking pee and because of you making me this angry this is the most amount of swears I have ever said. I'm sleeping on the fucking couch now! Thanks a lot!" I screamed at him and I really can't even control my moods which is making me crazy.

I went to pee before going to the couch and grabbing a few blankets and I couldn't sleep because one it was cold and two I love cuddling with Shawn. I huffed and stood up before quietly walking back into our room and sliding back into bed. "Look who came back" he laughs and I roll my eyes.

I curled back into the warmth before reaching behind me to grab Shawn's arm pulling it so he could put his arm around me.

He started chuckling quietly under his breath, "Are you finished having you tantrum?" He asks sarcastically.

"Shut up before I make you sleep on the couch" I snap and he stops laughing but now I feel like laughing but I bit my lip to stop my from laughing.

He moved closer till he pressed right up against my back. He places a kiss on my neck a few times before nuzzling his face into it. I closed my eyes to fall asleep again.
____

I opened my eyes again to feel the bed completely empty but I heard laughter and chatter coming from the living room. I stood up and rubbed my eyes before dragging myself out to the living room. As I walked into the living room I saw Shawn, Micheal and a unfamiliar man sitting on the other couch.

Who I'm assuming is Micheal's boyfriend who he has mentioned a million times.

"Look there she is my best friend" Micheal says and I instantly smile as he stands up to give me a side hug.

"I'm so happy to see you" I say as I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"This is Ben" Micheal says and Ben stands up to shake my hand.

"Hi I'm Serenity it's so nice to meet Micheal's boyfriend, sorry I look like a mess" I say and he chuckles.

"The pleasure is all mine and you look lovely" he says, he was so sweet. They took their seats together.
"I'll be back with some drinks for you" I say and they nod as I walk to the kitchen to pour some glasses of water for them. I heard someone walk in and it was Shawn who wrapped his arm around me.