Surprise Party

My eyes fluttered open with Shawn curled on top of me. We both had a great day yesterday but now it was time to go back home to our baby. It has been nice getting away for a while but I did really miss Adrian.

My fingers stroked Shawn's bare back as he groaned and mumbled something pulling the covers up to cover him. "Shawn were going to have to leave soon" I say and he groans moving off me so I could get off of him.

"Five more minuets" he mumbles as he buries his head more into the pillow.

"Shawn wake up now please" I say as I tap his cheek to wake him up. There is no way of getting him out of the bed. He looked so peaceful but we had to get up and leave.

"Shawn I'm going into the shower now, if you wake up and come then we can do something in there" I announce as I get off the bed to make my way to the bathroom.

One. Two. Three.

The bathroom door flung open as Shawn walked in with a unimpressed look on his face. "That is not fair you can't say things like that to wake me up" he says and I laugh.

"But it worked, your up and out of bed" I say as I grab to towels placing them on the hooks.

I kept my promise as we both got into the shower under the warm water and Shawn was very touchy.

One thing led to another but Shawn was satisfied walking out of the shower. We both we now in a good mood and decided to get ready.

Shawn's parents were throwing Shawn and surprise party so that was why we had to have breakfast and leave on time.

Also I couldn't wait to see Adrian, this was longest we'd been apart and I missed him terribly. Having your baby away from you is so painful but nonetheless I knew he was happy and safe because Aaliyah sent me messages and pictures of him.

I was dressed in a teal blue cold-shoulder dress, which flowed from the waist hiding all of my baby weight. I braided my hair and did my makeup and then I remembered I had to give Shawn his new phone which was his last present.

"Shawn close your eyes" I yell before turning around and walking over to the couch where he was sat with his eyes closed. I placed the box in his hands before he opened his eyes.

"Why did you get me a new phone?" He asks in shock looking down at the new phone.

I made my way on to his lap as his arms were secure around me. "Because your other one got destroyed and you can't use that old one" I say and he shakes his head.

"You have already given me more then enough. Adrian, your love and support" he says looking up at me and I smile pressing a kiss on to his soft lips.

"It's nothing Shawn" I whisper and he smiles hugging me tightly.

"You give the best cuddles" he says kissing my shoulder as we say holding each other for a few minutes.
_

"I get to see my baby!" I exclaimed as we made it outside of Shawn's parents house.

Manny opened the door and gave us a hug before letting us into the living room where everyone yelled "SURPRISE" making Shawn jump before a laugh escaped his lips everyone attacked him with hugs and I went straight to my dad who was holding Adrian.

"Adrian! Oh my god I missed you so much" I cooed as I took him from my dad. He gurgled excitedly and tears threatened to fall out of my eyes as I held him tightly.

"I love you" I say as I kissed his little cheeks and his covered his whole face in kisses.

The living room was flooded with loads of people and so much commotion. Adrian laid his head on my shoulder and I hand my arms around him. "Adrian baby" Shawn cooed trying to pick Adrian up off me but he would not let go of me.