Baby Daddy

I was sat filing some new designs we had gotten. All morning me and Shawn have been busy because their was going to be a new launch next month. The function had to be sorted out and Shawn let me choose everything from decorations to the food, as he trusts me opinions.

Jessica and I had be getting along which was fun, because she was a very down to earth girl and understood my problems. She was an only child living with her mom. She was a very nice and honest girl.

However, Alana has barely spoken to me and it's only a quiet 'hello' or she only speaks to me because she's forced. But I know she's having a great old time with Shawn, always in his office and doing everything for him. It's not that I don't trust him, it's her I don't trust.

My door swung open making me jump seeing Shawn holding a pink rose. He closed the door behind him before making his way to my desk.

"What can I do for you Mr Mendes?" I tease and he laughs.

"Well, I was wondering if Mrs would like to go on a lunch date with me?" He asks taking my hand placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"Hmm, I will have to rain-check because I have date already" I says and his eyes widen.

"Who? Who are you going on a date with?" He says slamming his palm on the desk. I loved it when he was jealous or over-protective it was hilarious.

"I can't tell you who exactly but he's so cute and handsome" I say teasing him on purpose and it was so hilarious seeing his facial reaction.

"Serenity I swear to God- you are not going at all I don't care" he growls and I wasn't going to stop teasing him that quickly.

"Oh but Shawn, he is so handsome. He has the most beautiful eyes, he is so kind and smells so good" I say and he throws the rose on the desk.

"Fine go to lunch with some other guy, but if I find him I will kill him with my bare fucking hands" he say with his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

I stood up and made my way around to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck but obviously because he was too stubborn her did wrap his arms around me.

"Shall I tell you something else? I love him so much and he's my baby daddy too" I whisper placing a kiss on his cheek. A sigh of relief leaves his lips and he looks down at me as a smirk grows on to his face.

"You seriously sacred the shít out of me, not funny" he pouts before wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry but I like teasing you" I grin and a small chuckle escapes his lips.

"If you're really sorry, then you need to give your baby daddy some kisses" he says and I giggle.

I place my hands on both sides of his face before leaving multiple kisses on his lips and cheeks. A huge grin spreads across his face as his hands run up and down my back as I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you so much my baby daddy" I say as my fingers danced across his arm.

"And I love you more my baby mama" he coos before placing a kiss on the top of my head, making my heart flutter.

"Micheal is coming over for dinner instead of lunch. So he's coming to our place and we're getting Chinese" I say and Shawn nods. The door suddenly swings open and we both turn around to see Alana walking in. I roll my eyes and she has no shame to even say sorry for walking in on us.