Bubbles

Mature content
*

"Shawn why are you being moody and annoying today?" I complain as he has been in a bad mood since the morning. "Shut up" he says and I roll my eyes.

"No I will not shut up, I want you to tell me what's wrong. I want to help you Shawn" I say as I walk over to his desk where he was working. He wasn't supposed to be working but I don't mind if he did need to but at least he could be less angry.

He continues to ignore me while typing in his computer. "Shawn-" before I could finish he cut me off.

"Shut up! Get out! Now" he yells at me angrily and I jumped at the sudden sound of his loud voice. I was shocked at how he yelled at me. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes but I avoided Shawn's gaze as I turned around darting out of the door to the living room.

I slowly took myself to our room where Adrian was napping.

As I sat down on the edge of the bed wondering why Shawn was so mad? Had I done anything? I sighed loudly before falling back on the bed with my legs hanging off. I was upset he yelled at me and I was mad that he wouldn't even talk to me.

After laying on my back staring at the ceiling for twenty minutes I heard Adrian making some noise and before he could cry, I quickly went and pulled him out of his crib. "Hi baby, did you have a good nap" I whispered kissing his cheeks.

I went to the kitchen to warm up some lunch with Adrian in one arm, thankfully he was being a good baby and not fussing. I took my bowl of food to the living room placing it on the table. I pushed Adrian's baby bouncer with my foot in front of the couch. I put him into the bouncer as I sat down on the couch.

I decided to catch up on some tv drama series while eating some food and keep my eyes on Adrian too, who was tugging at the toy ladybird. I was bored and I was supposed to be going out with Shawn to the mall. Adrian needed some clothes because he was literally growing out of his clothes quickly but unfortunately we couldn't go because of Shawn being in a foul mood.

I heard Shawn coming out of his office and I prayed he didn't come to the living room because I probably would punch him. I was so frustrated but I just kept my gaze on the tv.

I picked Adrian up and laid him on my legs as I played with him. "I love you" I mumbled blowing raspberries on his stomach making him kick his tiny legs against my chest as he squealed.

"I think I need to give you a bath" I say as I put Adrian back into the bouncer facing him towards the tv.

As he was distracted I went to the bathroom and his small baby bath was in side the big bath tub. I filled his little tub up with warm water. I hooked a towel in the side and then went back to get Adrian.

I sat on the side as I put Adrian in to the tub, I supported his small body with one hand as I used my other had the wash his body.

He was very fascinated with the bubbles as he made the cutest concentration face on the bubbles.

"Do you like the bubbles?" I cooed at him and he squealed kicking his chubby legs in the water. His baby squeals and the sound of water splashing were the only things you could hear echoing.

It was such a sight to see and a beautiful sound to hear.

After washing him I grabbed the towel which had small ducks on it and I wrapped him up.

He started crying as I walked him back to our room, "I'm glad you like the bath, but you can't stay in there too long" I say kissing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry next time, I will keep you in there longer" I hushed him as I placed him down on the changing table. For the last few hours Shawn had been isolated. But right now he made his way into our room and I felt his presence stand right behind me.