Bonus Chapters: TroubleMaker

(A/N: These are just going to be cute little chapters of the future now, enjoy! I love you!)

I was in the kitchen cooking some dinner while Shawn was working in his office and Adrian was with him so I could cook. I hummed along to my one direction playlist while stirring the pot on the stove.

I heard pacing footsteps and as I looked I saw Adrian's tiny body coming my way. He came crashed into my legs. He was screaming and hugged my legs hiding himself. He normally did this when he's done something. "ADRIAN SHAWN MENDES!" I hear Shawn's booming voice and instantly I knew he had done something.

Shawn bursted into the kitchen and Adrian was laughing and squealing like it was funny but Shawn was not happy. I turned the music of before prying Adrian off my legs and holding him up. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head into my chest hiding away from Shawn.

"What happened? What did he do?" I ask and Shawn groans in frustration.

"I had him in the office and he was playing then suddenly he was quiet for a few minutes. I got up and looked over he was scribbling with a marker on my white bookshelf!" He says and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing Serenity? it's not funny" he exclaims and I try to contain my laughter.

"I'm sorry, you're right. Adrian baby look at me" I say and Adrian lifts his head up.

"You haven't been very good will you say sorry to daddy and give him a kiss for ruining his shelf" I say and Adrian just stares.

"Say sorry" I say trying to be stern and he giggles playing with my necklace.

"Adrian say sorry" I repeat and he just laughs as I was trying to be serious.

"Discipline doesn't work on him" Shawn sighs and I laugh.

"He's only one Shawn" I remind him as Adrian barely understands much.

"Give me a kiss Adrian" Shawn says showing his cheek to Adrian and he leans over giving Shawn a slobbery kiss.

"That's a good boy" I coo kissing his head and he smiles before resting in my arms. I turned around to carry on cooking with Adrian in my arms at the same time, mom life. Shawn returned to his office to carry on with work while I plated up dinner for Adrian. Me and Shawn were going to eat later.

He still could only eat soft things not to solid, I had some mash potatoes, soft boiled carrots, broccoli and very soft pieces of chicken. He started eating and normally he would spit the broccoli out, but he was eating it.

"Shawn!" I screamed and after a few minutes he came jolting throw the door.

"What happened?" He asks with panic evident in his tone.

"There's something wrong with Adrian?" I say and his eyes widen looking at Adrian.

"What happened? Do we need to take him to the hospital?" Shawn exclaims and I shake my head making him look at me confused.

"What's wrong?"

"He's eating broccoli. Willingly our child is eating broccoli on his own! There's something wrong, when have children ever liked their healthy greens" I exclaim in disbelief with a laugh and Shawn sighs.

"You scared me I thought something bad happened, jeez. But he's eating broccoli?" Shawn says looking at Adrian chewing on a piece of broccoli. We both bursted into laughter making Adrain scream and laugh too, even though he was completely clueless.
-

Just when I thought he liked broccoli he spat it out, and dinner ended all over him and me instead of his mouth. He was such a troublemaker, I shook my head and laughed as I just bathed him. Shawn and I ate our dinner, now we all were heading upstairs to bed.

I stood in the bathroom beside Shawn as we both were brushing out teeth. "I love you" Shawn says with the foam dribbling down making me laugh.

"I love you too" I grin as I bumped my hips with his and then we washed our faces. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. "I've been so busy we haven't even had much time to spend together" he sighs and I frown.

"It's fine Shawn, work it's important but we will get sometime together" I say patting his chest making him smile. Suddenly, a loud thud made the both of us both and run into our room. Adrain was on the floor and my makeup drawer that he completely pulled out now make products were scattered.

A small "Uh oh" comes out from his mouth making me groan. "Adrain! That is bad we don't do things like that" Shawn says and he looks down at the mess he's created. He started crying and I sighed before turning my attention on to Adrain and picking him up.

"He's acting like I'm the bad guy here" Shawn says with an offended tone and I laughed while I cradled to waking baby.

"At least he's not hurt" I say and Shawn nods rolling his eyes.

"Just take him to bed, I'll clean" Shawn says and I nod taking Adrian to the bed with him.

We got under the covers and he climbed on top of me resting. He was being extremely quiet now after being told off by Shawn. He rubbed his eyes and tugged at my shirt gesturing he was hungry. I laid him down properly and started feeding him. "Oh Adrain, you are definitely a trouble maker" I chuckle slightly as my fingers stroke his hair.

"Well the drawer has fully broken you're gonna need a new one" Shawn says curling into bed with us after turning the lights off.

Once Adrian finished feeding he yawned and cuddled closer to me before falling asleep. "He's going to be giving us a lot of trouble growing up" Shawn says and I sigh.

"The typical bad boy with loads of girlfriends" Shawn says I swat his arm.

"Nope my son is not going to be a bad boy, he's going to be very good. This is just a phase" I say and Shawn laughs pressing a kiss on my lips and then kissing Adrian's head.

Adrian would cuddle to me at night and fall asleep but by the morning he would be on Shawn upside down with his foot on Shawn's face. This little baby never let us sleep peacefully, but we loved him endlessly...