Frosting

My eyes shot open to the sound of the front door shutting. I really hope Adrian wouldn't wake up from the sound. It's must have been Shawn going out or doing whatever. I stretched my arms and stood up to get out of bed and I looked over to check on Adrian and he was asleep.

I opened the room door coming into the living room where Shawn was laying on the couch and on table was a rose and a box of donuts.

My heart melted at his frowned face, maybe I was over-reacting. He opened his arms and I sighed before collapsing on top of him and resting my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry for over-reacting" I say and he sighs before running his fingers through my hair.

"You had every right to be mad, and I'm sorry for not telling you. I promise I won't do it again" he says and I lift my head up to place a kiss on his lips. I rested my head in the crook of his neck for a few minutes before I remembered the donuts on the table.

"You're thinking of the donuts aren't you?" He says and I let out a chuckle.

"How did you know?" I ask and he laughs.

"I've known you long enough to know that you were thinking of the donuts" he says and I shake my head before sitting up. I open the box of donuts taking the chocolate sprinkle one and hastily biting in to it.

"When is the trip then?" I ask as I watch him grab one donut.

"Next Thursday but I'm worried about you and Adrian" he sighs and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"We will be fine for two days, just make sure to call me while you're there " I say and he nods.

"I won't be fine I'll miss you guys too much" he says and I pat his leg.

"We will miss you more" I say wrapping my arm around him.

"What shall we do today? I'm bored of staying at home" I say changing the subject.

"We should go visit my parents and surprise them with Adrian" he suggests and I nod.

"I know Aaliyah will be happy to see him" I say and Shawn chuckles.

"Lets go and get ready and then we can go to see your parents" I say as I stand up making my way into our room to get ready.

Once we were changed and we ate some lunch we all got ready to go to Shawn's parents house. Shawn held Adrian while I went to get the baby bag which is something we have to carry around now. "My lipgloss wait" I say as I leave Shawn and Adrian by the door. 

I ran to grab my lipgloss which I can't even remember where I put. I rummaged around in the drawer trying to find and I slammed it shut when I couldn't find it. I stood up and it caught my eye and it was on the bed.

"Oh Adrian! Babe we have a problem" Shawn yells and I groan. I threw the lipgloss into the bag and ran back to the living room.

Adrian puked on himself and also got it on Shawn's shirt. "Adrian" I say shaking my head letting out a sigh.

I took Adrian from Shawn and took him back to our room laying him on the changing table. I pulled out a pack of baby wipes to wipe him down. I took his clothes off and then got another outfit for him.

I pulled out a really small t-shirt which had Mickey Mouse on it and then some cute tiny blue shorts. It was the weather for shorts because it was now July.

"Oh my goodness, you look so adorable" I say kiss his little feet.

Shawn came over after he changed into a fresh shirt, "He's so cute. You are just so cute aren't you?" Shawn smiles at Adrian placing a kiss on his cheek.