Bonus Chapters: Valentines

Today was Valentine's Day.

Also my birthday.

I opened my eyes and turned expecting to see Sofia and Shawn but they were gone. I sat up stretched and yawned before falling back into my comfy position.

I could hear noise coming from downstairs but an extra five minutes wouldn't kill. So I laid back down and as soon as I closed my eyes the door swung open making me jump. I sat up to see who it was.

"Happy Birthday Mommy!" Adrian and Noah yelled in excitement as they both raced each other to the bed. Shawn walked in with a chocolate muffin with one candle and Sofia in his arms too.

Both the boys attacked me in hugs and kisses which melted my heart as I cuddled them.

"Happy birthday Babe" Shawn says leaning down placing a kiss on my forehead before handing me the muffin.

"Make a wish Mommy!" Adrian says eagerly and I close my eyes and before I could wish Noah started whining and I opened my eyes to see Adrian already blew out my candle. A small 'oops' left his mouth but he didn't seem guilty at all.

"Adrain! Mommy's birthday no Adrian!" Noah snaps crossing his arms shooting glares at Adrian.

"It's okay Noah baby don't worry still happy" I say with a small chuckle. Noah was very caring.

"Let's all have some" I say letting Noah take the first bite and then Adrian.

"Mommy!" Sofia giggled as she came out of Shawn's as and crawled across the bed to me. I hugged her and kissed her cheeks but she only came for one thing, the muffin. Her eyes light up as I let her have one bite, she was exactly like Shawn.

"She's definitely your daughter, she only comes to me for muffins. Exactly like your dad" I say and she grins with chocolate smeared on her little face.

"Of course she's my daughter only comes to you for muffins and boobs" Shawn laughs and I swat his arm. "Shawn the children!" I say and he laughs.

"I did not mean it in a dirty way!" He says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Fine maybe I did" he mumbles with a smirk making my shake my head.

"Right lets all go downstairs for some breakfast, because you all are getting crumbs everywhere" I say looking at the three children diving for the muffin.
__

Sofia was one years old now and she was a handful like Adrian was. She was running around and kept the house lively. She was a very stubborn little girl and she was spoiled by Shawn to the max. He spoiled her so much and she knew she had control over Shawn because as soon as the puppy eyes came out Shawn immediately gave into everything she wanted.

I loved her energetic personality, she kept everyone going. She wanted and had everything her way, I
know growing up with her would be hard but nonetheless I couldn't wait.

Today we were going to the Shawn's parents house for my birthday dinner which Karen and Aaliyah has been working on. I was just finishing my makeup before I heard Shawn's voice yelling "Serenity!"

I rushed from the bathroom into our room and he was holding Sofia in his arms. "Care to explain?" He says and I look at him with a confused look.

"My daughter will not be wearing this, it's too revealing. I want her changed" he says and I laugh at him.

"Shawn she is one years old. There is nothing revealing about her dress because it's a dress made for children! so will you relax" I say taking the giggly baby from his arms. She bounced out of my arms and wanted to be free so I let her down to walk around.

He over-reacts with Sofia, if she even bumps into something or hurts herself slightly he will cause a havoc about it. This makes Sofia over dramatic too, but I loved the way he was with her.

"Relax Shawn, you're so extra" I laugh wrapping my arms around his neck. He sighs and places his hands on my hips.

"I'm just protective" he says with a frown.

"Over-protective" I say and he furrows his eye-brows at me and I laugh.

"Happy birthday again, you are the most amazing person ever. Gifting me with your love and three beautiful children, thank you so much. I love you so much" he says and I smile at him.

"I love you too" I say and He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips and I smiled before he kissed me again. We heard a little squeal from Sofia before she tugged on the bottom of my dress. We broke away and looked down at her, "daddy!" She exclaims pouting her lips at Shawn to get a kiss just like I did.

He laughed and picked up giving her a kiss making he scream in excitement. "You're mommy's little copy-cat" he says and she rests her head on his shoulder.

"You both are so adorable, I love you both" I say looking at both father-daughter making my heart melt completely.

"Well you look beautiful and we have a dinner to get to my lady so let's go" Shawn says taking my hand and spinning me around.

"Me too daddy" she says and he places her down and takes her little hand spinning her around, she giggled contently watching her dress. I giggled as I watched him spin her around again and again and again.

"Right my girls we need to go" Shawn says lifting Sofia up again and taking my hand before placing a kiss on my hand...
*
*
*
-
A/N: Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope your day is full of love, and if you're single i love you! Haha! Xx