Stress

I opened my eyes to see myself still in the same position on the couch. I glanced at my phone to see the time was 7:30pm I had been sleeping for a good few hours now. I heard noise coming from the office and I knew Shawn was home.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and wake myself up a bit. I returned back to the couch and I stared at the untouched pizza on the plate I had left. I was starving but at the same time I didn't feel like eating either.

Shawn came out of his office and into the living room and I immediately stood up to walk out, to avoid him at all costs.

He grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving the room. "Don't touch me!" I yelled at him trying to pull his hand off my arm.

"Baby please listen to me I'm sorry I'm-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"Don't baby me. And don't say you're sorry either because you shouldn't have yelled at me like that in the first place" I spat shoving him off me and walking straight to our bedroom. I slammed the door right in his face and he sighed deeply.

"Pleas open up so we can talk" he says knocking on the locked bedroom door.

"I don't want talk, you've pissed me off already so you can sleep on the couch" I yell and he sighs as he continues to pound on the door.

"I'm sorry okay! I'm so sorry I was mad and I let my anger get the best of me. I shouldn't have taken it out on you I'm sorry" he says and I sigh as pace back and forward in the room.

"Sorry doesn't make it better Shawn! You don't understand how embarrassed and low you made me feel. I felt stupid, oh wait I am stupid" I say and he sighs.

"Serenity don't say that, you know it's not true. I never meant to call you that or make you feel embarrassed. If anything I'm the stupid douche" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Yes you are the stupid douche. But that still doesn't take away anything you said" I yell.

"I said I was sorry okay! What more can I do! I've lost the contract deals, I was angry and upset" he says and I scoff.

"So without even listening to me you decided to yell and say all these horrible things making me feel terrible and make me feel degraded in front of your assistants. Which also reminds me that this contact file switch up was that stupid Alana's fault" I yell and he sighs.

"I'm sorry Serenity! I'm sorry okay!" He screamed and my head was now pounding.

"Sorry doesn't cut it Shawn! How would you like it if I spoke to you like that in front of them. It wouldn't be nice would it!" I screamed back rubbing my temples to relax.

"I don't know what you want me to do Serenity! I said I was sorry please, I'm sorry" he says giving up.

"Ugh you're so frustrating Shawn. You expect me to forgive you every time you mess up. Well guess what I'm not so you can go fučk yourself" I screamed and threw a book from the table at the wall in frustration.

"Open the door right now! Let's talk I'm sorry and I know I'm wrong and I promise I will never do that again! Just please open the door" He pleads.

"No! Shawn do you not understand how mad I am at you. You've made me feel so terrible and put so much stress on me. Are you thick or something have you bing fuçking realised that I'm carrying your child and all your giving me is stress!" I screamed and now tears were pouring out of my eyes in anger, frustration and sadness.

"I'm sorry please. Baby I really am! I'm sorry and I'm trying but please let me make it up to you please" he says as he continues to pound on the door.