Birthday Boy

Mature content.
*
We arrived after a short drive which consisted of us- well me singing along to Harry Styles the whole time.

Once we made it up the stone steps of the hotel I held Shawn's hand taking him inside with me. We both were in awe from the grand designs of the hotel. It was magnificent and so elegant, everything just looked amazing.

I made Shawn sit on the plushy couch while I checked in at the front desk. The kind lady handed me the key and told me how to get to our room. I grabbed Shawn and took him with me to go and find out room. Once I unlocked the door, I pushed it open letting my jaw drop completely to the ground.

I was a huge hotel room with huge king size bed with rose petals tossed over it. In front of the bed was a tv on the wall. There was a small table with a couch on the other side of the room. And two doors one which led to the bathroom and one that led you to the balcony.

"Wow" Shawn mumbled as his eyes darted straight to the amazing view in front of him.

"Right we can come back and enjoy the view but right now we need to go to our first booking" I say dropping our bags down on to the table.

"Babeeee, this is all too much" he says as he wraps his arms around me placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Shhh you're the birthday boy and this is all for you, now don't worry about anything. Just enjoy" I say taking his hand into mins as I see a smirk curl on to his lips. We walked out of our hotel room hand in hand as I found my way to the hotel spa.

"Hi can I help you?" The lovely lady at the desk asks me.

"Hi I have a couples spa package booked for 12:30" I say and she nods.

"Follow me right this way" she says as we follow her into a room which had small cakes and treats on the stand and two glasses of champagne.

"We're just setting up but you both can change into those robes. Also you can help yourselves to the drinks and treats" she says and we nod.

She closes the door leaving us together and Shawn lets out a sigh. "This so nice, I've never been to a spa. No wonder girls love it so much" he laughs stuffing his face with the strawberry macaroons and sipping the champagne.

I changed out of my clothes and Shawn did the same thing but we just left our underwear on. We were in our robes sitting on the small couch trying all the sweet desserts.

"Smile" I say holding the camera up to take a selfie of us. We put our things in to a small locker provided.
___

Three hours after our spa treatment which included a steam room, the sauna, facials and full body massages. Now it was time to go back to our room to shower up before going out to dinner this evening in a local restaurant.

"How do you feel after that?" I ask Shawn as we both sit on the edge of the bed being careful not to ruin the rose petals.

"I feel great more relaxed and sleepy, also I'm really hungry" he says and I nod.

"I'm glad you feel relaxed, I'm hungry too. Let's have a shower and then we can get ready to go out to dinner" I say and he nods before leaning down to press a kiss on my lips. "This has been a great birthday already so far" he mumbles against my lips.

"It's only going to get better" I say giving him a wink as his hand rested on my thigh.

"Oh really?" He asks raising his eyebrow with a smirk. I stood up and dragged him to the shower with me. He was very hands on and touchy in the shower which made my whole body tingled and ached for his touch, but I had to save it for later.