Business Meetings

S H A W N -

We made it to Sweden last night and the whole team went out for dinner before I came to the hotel and completely crashed because I was beyond tired and today was our marketing meeting.

My eyes open to the white ceiling of the hotel room, I sighed before turning over to grab my phone. I had to call Serenity because I hadn't spoken to her yet and I didn't want her to be worried.

I clicked on her contact and I let it ring by the fourth ring she answered it. "Hey baby!" I heard her sweet and chirpy voice instantly making me relax. "Good morning" I say with yawn.

"How was your flight? What did you do once you got to Sweden?" She asks

"Well the flight wasn't too bad and Sweden is nice and warm. We went to dinner as a team last night and then I just came and went to sleep" I say and she hums.

"That's sounds nice, what did you eat?" She asks

"Some tradition Swedish food which I'm not really sure how to pronounce but it was delicious" I say and I hear her laugh.

"What did you do yesterday?" I ask her.

"Well I didn't do much after you left but Ana and Autumn came over last night, we ordered Chinese and watched movies. It was fun" she says and I smile knowing that she is happy.

"How was your sleep?" She asks and I laugh.

"It was surprisingly good but weird because I'm used to hearing Adrian cry throughout the night."

"How is Adrian? Causing any trouble?" I joke

"He's good and for your information my baby is an angel, he caused me no trouble last night" she says and I laugh.

"But I found out he snores like you when he was napping earlier" she says and I laugh.

"His snoring is adorable just like mine" I say and she laughs.

"His snores are adorable, you sound like a strangled donkey" she says and my jaw drops before she erupts with laughter and I automatically laugh hearing her sweet laugh.

"I feel very offend and attacked right now" I say and she laugh.

"I'm kidding babe you both are adorable when you snore" she says.

"Is wittle shawnie mad at me?" she says in a baby voice making me laugh and shake my head.

"I'll forgive you thus I time but I'm expecting a little something when I get back" I say and she giggles.

"Oh trust me, you will be getting more then a little something when you get back" she says and I could practically see that cheeky smirk she has on her face.

"I like the sound of that very much!" I say and she laughs.

"We have our market project meeting today and if our proposal is accepted then I'll be stress free" I say and she sighs.

"It will be accepted I know it will" she says and I smile.

"It has to the whole team has been working hard" I say and she hums.

"Is Alana there?" She asks and I knew it was coming because Serenity had a strong disliking for Alana and I did too.

"Yes but I promise you everything is okay over here, you don't need to be worried about her. You trust me don't you?" I say.