Our Happily Ever After...

*Several Months Later*

Today was Adrian's first birthday.

We moved into our new home a month of our anniversary. We had settled in but Adrian refused to stay by himself. He cried to get out of his crib and I couldn't force him to stay by himself, so every night I brought him up to our room.

Shawn and I also had an everyday ritual to run from one-side of the room to the bed. We acted like kids but our bed was just so fun to bounce on.

Currently, we were still in bed and Adrian was asleep in between us. I just looked down at Adrain, he's grew so much and so quickly. I didn't want my baby to grow up.

He grew too fast and I was not happy about it but I did enjoy the fact he was able to walk around the house now.

He caused a lot of trouble now that he could walk around. His hands letting him open and get into things. I looked down at our sleeping baby and I placed a kiss on his head and pulled him into my chest cuddling him.

"Morning" Shawn whispers as he turns around and shuffled closer to us.

"Good morning" I smiled as Shawn came closer and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"He's one-years old today" Shawn breathes out in disbelief and I sigh.

"Don't remind me. He's getting so big and I don't want him too" I frown and Shawn laughs.

"Your acting like he's eighteen or something, he's still tiny" Shawn chuckles and I shake my head.

"I can't even think about him being eighteen" I say as my mind just wondered how he would look at eighteen.

"When is he moving out?" Shawn jokes and I nudge him.

"Stop Shawn, let me just cuddle with him now before I know it he will be eighteen" I say with a frown kissing Adrian's head.

"Right sorry, anyway I have to get up and set up that party outside" he sighs placing a kissing on Adrian and then my cheek before quietly slipping out of the bed. Shawn disappeared as he started setting up the party downstairs.

I was still laying in bed cuddling with Adrian, I didn't want to leave the be. I wanted to stay in bed all day if I could, unfortunately I couldn't because we had so much to do.

I kissed Adrian's head before lying him down in our large bed. I surrounded him with a load of pillows and now my mission was to have a quick shower before he woke up.

I rushed to the bathroom quickly leaving the door slightly open so I could hear if Adrian wakes up.

My shower was quick extremely quick and I changed into some comfortable clothes not a proper outfit because Adrian will make a mess before the party. I had my hair in a towel and as I stepped out of the bathroom I looked over it check on Adrian.

He was sitting up and rubbing his eyes and any minute now he would cry because me and Shawn are not with him. "Mommy!" He cried and I quickly went over to the bed.

My heart swelled at the word 'mommy', Adrian has only be saying a few words which were mommy, daddy and no.

"There's the birthday baby" I cooed at him as I crawled back into the bed.

He climbed on to me and rested his head on my shoulder with his little arms around my neck. I loved morning hugs with Adrian and Shawn.