Chained

A/N: I cried while writing this.

S H A W N-

We arrived at the club which was packed and busy but we had a reservation which was good however it took a bit of time getting in only because of the language barrier between us and the bouncer. Once we were inside the club, Sian and Alana they ran off to the dance floor to enjoy themselves.

I went to a table Jason, Andrew and Raj. All four of us sat around the table. "I'll go order the drinks what does everyone want?" I ask.

"Get us some tequila shots" Jason says and the rest of them agree. I stand up from my position and walk over to the bar where the bartenders were and the barmaids were. I stood by the bar waiting to be served.

"What can I get you sir?" The young bartender asks me with a slight accent.

"Can I get one plain lemonade with no alcohol and a tray of shots? Please" I says and he nods.

"I will bring it over to the table" he say and I nod making my way back to our table. On the way I bumped into a lady who dropped her drink on my shoes making me roll my eyes in annoyance because these were my favourite boots.

"S-sorry" she slurs and then drunkenly laughs stumbling all over the place.

"It's fine" I say moving out of her way, I shook my head before walking back to our table where the rest of the guys where. The drinks were already there and I didn't even realise how quickly we had been served.

I sat down taking the glass of the yellow misty coloured solution before taking a sip of it through the straw. All the guys stared at me as I drank my lemonade before bursting into laughter.

"Lemonade?" Jason questions and I nod and they all show their heads.

"Being restricted by the missus?" Raj laughs and I bite my lip before nodding making them laugh at me even more.

"I promised her I wouldn't drink, so I'm not going to" I say and they all 'ooh' as Jason nudges me and I smile sheepishly shaking my head.

Shots after shots all the guys were super drunk but I still was the sober one. Jason was sober too we both sat watching the guys dance with some girls on the dance floor enjoying myself, I just laughed at their drunken state. Sian was pretty drunk to as she was stumbling all over the place.

I glanced at the time and it was 10pm and I really wanted to go back to the hotel so I could speak to Serenity. "Jason I think I'm going to go back to the hotel you all enjoy your time here" I say and he nods standing up letting me out of the booth.

"I'll see you all tomorrow at breakfast I guess then, our flight back is at 11am" he says and I nod.

As I turn around I stop almost bumping into Alana. "Leaving so soon Mr Mendes?" She says and I nod.

"Gotta get back to my room feeling a bit tired" I say and she nods.

"I was going to go back to the hotel too, we could go together" she says and I nod.

"There's one of the cars out front, Jason and the rest of the guys will take that car" I say and she nods.

I walk out of the club with Alana following behind me as we both get into the black SUV car. I buckle my seat belt at the back of the car and she sits on the other seat.

I look out the window and because of the tinted window it looked dark then it actually was supposed to be. Alana gave a nod to the driver because he knew where he was going. I just sat and stared at the road ahead watching the streets and the traffic on the street.
____