Bonus Chapters: Hormones

Shawn's P.O.V:

Serenity was almost six months now, and this pregnancy hit her hard. Her hormones were everywhere which is understandable but I had to be very careful.

She's kicked me out of bed twice for messing around and I know it's because of her hormones. She was cried a lot, every time Adrian would even smile at her the waterworks started. It was like stepping on eggshells around her.

It was cute because she was small with a little bump too. I loved watching her in the mornings when we brushed out teeth together and how she would carefully move around with her bump. We had to keep an eye on Adrian because he was a very energetic baby. He would play and mess around for hours and not be tired.

He's also at the stage where he won't listen to us, but we are pretty bad at discipline considering we always start laughing.

I finished my work from the office and made my way home. As I walked inside the house it was warm and I made my way to the living room, where my wife was laying on the couch surrounded by a mountain of pillows. Adrian was walking around and also playing with his toys. "I'm home" I announced walking in to the room.

"Daddy!" Adrian screamed and launched himself at me. I hugged his little body close to me as I made my way to sit on the couch beside Serenity. "Hi" she whispers and I laugh.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her and she sighs.

"Well I'm fine now, I was in pain a while ago. But now your here so you can take your son so I can relax" she says and I shook my head.

"Adrian have you been a good boy today?" I ask him and he looks up at me for a second.

"Yes daddy" He says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"No" he says looking down and I tried my best to keep my laughter in.

"Promise to be good from now on, it's not fair on mommy" I say and he nods. I kiss his head and cuddled him closer to me as I hold one of Serenity's hands in mine.

"Can we get pizza and just watch a movie tonight please?" She asks and I nod.

"Pizza!" Adrian yells in my ear making me jerk my head before a laugh leaves all of our mouths.
__

Serenity had been in a lot of pain all day and Adrian isn't making it any better. He is extremely attached to her and won't let her rest alone, she's ate her pizza and I've sent her off to bed for a bit while I try to distract Adrian.

He has had his moments but he kind of knows that there is something wrong with Serenity. When she's in pain or discomfort he will watch me try to relax her. I'm hoping he stays like this because the stages of pregnancy are only going to get worse and I don't want her to unintentionally take it out on Adrian.

"Adrian can you put all your toys away please?" I ask him and he nods throwing his toys into the box.

"Time for bed, come on" I say and it's the same routine every night. When bedtime is mentioned he acts up and starts running away. I have to chase him around the whole house before catching him and carrying him upstairs.

He's been sleeping in his own for the last couple of weeks because he kicks and moves around a lot in the bed and that makes Serenity is very paranoid. So we put him into his own room but in the morning we would bring him back into our room.

"Say night night to mommy" I say as I bring him into our room. He crawls up slowly to Serenity and places his tiny hand on her cheek before placing a kiss on her cheek. "I love you mommy" he says with the cutest smile.

Oh no.

One. Two. Three.

Her eyes started watering as she pulled him closer and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you too Adrian" she sobs and he watches her tears stream down.

I laughed as I crawled on to the bed and watched her tears. Adrian looked at me and the looked down at her and placed his tiny hands on her face wiping her eyes. "Oh my God I love you" she sobbed pulling him into her arms and he giggled cuddling up to her.

"I love you too Shawn" I mumble to myself and she looks up at me with a laugh.

"Come here" she says pulling my hand making me lay beside them as she pressed a kiss on to my lips.
"I love you" she says and I smile wiping away her watery eyes.

"I love you more" I say kissing her cheeks before Adrian climbed over on to me.

"Right this little one needs sleep and so do I, so it's time to take him back" I say picking him and taking him back to his room. I walked him down the hall and cradled him in my arms before kissing his head and placing him into the crib with his stuffed animals.

"Good night Adrian" I whisper laying him down and he lets out a yawn before closing his eyes.

I successfully and quietly make it back into our room where Serenity was laying. I took off my clothes and put some sweatpants on before getting into bed and pulling Serenity into my arms. Her back was pressed against me and my hands slowly rubbed on her bump under her shirt. This was our every night routine was a massage on her bump but I didn't mind at all.

"Ugh I love you so much, I don't deserve you. You are too good to me and Adrian" she sighs and I shake my head.

"I love you too and you deserve more then you think. I don't deserve you. You gave me Adrian after a lot of pain and now your giving me another beautiful baby, all I'm doing is massaging you and getting food" I say and she sniffles.

"Oh my God are you crying?" I laugh and she wipes her eyes.

"Shut up! Blame it on your son" she says and I laugh pressing a kiss to her temple...