Bonus Chapters: Morning Drama (2)

My eyes opened to my arm being empty, there was no Noah in my arms. Almost making me panic if he had rolled off the bed. I sat up and turned my head immediately relaxing. Shawn had Noah curled up on to his chest and Adrian curled to his side. I took a deep breath before laying back down.

I turned to my side see a bouquet of roses on the bedside table, and a 'I'm sorry' card. I wiped away the tears on my cheek and tired going back to sleep but I couldn't. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. As I turned around I bumped into Shawn's chest. He wrapped his arms around me a rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. You don't even know how shit I feel" he says and I sigh.

He stands up and wipes my eyes before kissing my cheek. "Do you know how shit you made me feel? I can't make anyone happy" I say with my heart stinging at every word.

"No baby, you make me so happy. God you are everything to me. You have made me the most happiest man alive I can't even tell you. I was angry when I said that and clearly I don't show how much I appreciate you and I'm sorry" he says and I take a deep breath.

"Sorry. Doesn't really cut it Shawn, yelling. Scaring both of the children" I say and his eyes drop to the floor.

"I know I'm so stupid, and leaving them upset with you wasn't the best idea too" he says and I nod.

"I know you need peace and space but do you think I don't? I haven't even been to grocery store or even to see my mom because I'm tied down to Noah. You get to leave home but I can't" I say and he nods.

"I'm so sorry, I really am. Please forgive, I promise to look after them with you. I'm the worst" he says and I sigh before burying my head into his chest sobbing quietly. "I'm so sorry" he mumbles kissing the top of my head.

"Please don't do that again" I say and he lifts my head up wiping my eyes.

"I promise I'm not ever, I love you so much. I'm so for being an asshole" he say and I sigh.

"I love you too asshole" I say and he chuckles before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Now lets go to bed and cuddle with our babies" He says am I nod but he lifts me up over his shoulder and a squeal leaves my lips but I had to be quiet not to wake up the babies. Shawn set me down and we both looked down and Adrian asleep next to Noah, both of them with there mouths open with little snores coming out.

"They're exactly like you, with the looks and the way they sleep" I say and Shawn chuckles.

"But they are extremely tiny like you" he says and I smile.

"We make some cute babies, eh?" He says and I nod looking at them fast asleep.

"We do, they are so adorable" I say and he wraps his arms around me placing a kiss on my neck.

"Maybe another one won't hurt" he whispers and I slap his chest.

"I don't think so mister, not until Noah is around 2 because if we have one now he will still be too small" I say and Shawn sighs.

"Oh come on" He says with his hands sliding down and I giggled before holding his hands to stop them from going any lower.

"Soon I promise, but not yet" I say kissing his lips and he nods.

We both slowly get into one side of the bed, this time Shawn slept beside Noah and Adrian curled into me. I smiled at Shawn and he stretched his arm over placing his hand on my hip. We closed our eyes and fell asleep.
—-

After sleeping for another couple of ours both Adrian and Noah were awake now. Adrian sitting on Shawn's back trying to wake him up and Noah just sucking on Shawn's finger leaving drool all over his hand.

My heart fluttered as a smile played on my lips watch both of the boys annoy Shawn. A giggled left me lips as I shuffled closer.

"Alright I'm up" Shawn says lifting his head to stop Adrian from annoying him. Noah giggled as he continued to bite Shawn's finger. "I'm enjoying this" I laugh and Shawn rolls his eyes.

"Of course you are enjoying this" he says as he gets up holding Adrian. "Not for long" he mumbles as he sits up and his body creeping over mine but being careful of Noah. Shawn presses a kiss to my lips before he looked at Adrian.

"Tickle mommy!" He ordered and Adrian straight away jumped beside me as their hands tickled me. I was laughing and squirming as they tickled me, Adrian was squealing with excitement as they both continued to attack me. "St-st-aaaaaa—p" I begged but they continued.

"Tickle mommy to Noah" Shawn says picking Noah up and placing him in me. However Noah didn't tickle me because he was obviously too young to understand but just laid on me wrapping his arms around me.

"Noah you were supposed to be on our team" Shawn says and Adrian frowns.

"Noah is on my team" I say sticking my tongue out and Shawn.

"He's on our team but he needs more training" Shawn jokes and I laugh sitting up with Noah still on me.

"That's not fair I have no one on my team" I frown and Shawn starts laughing at me but Adrian crawls over to my side.

"I be on your team mommy" he says hugging the side of my arm.

"Awe I love you Adrian" I say leaning down to kiss his head.

"Hey! So now I have no one on my team?" Shawn says and I laugh at him sticking my tongue out at him making him frown.

"Both of you a mommy's boys" Shawn says and Adrian nods while Noah let's out a little giggle agreeing.

"Let's go have some breakfast, I'm starving" Shawn says and I nod.

Adrian climbs on to Shawn's shoulders and I carry Noah downstairs to start making breakfast. However Shawn and Adrian wanted to make waffles so they shooed me out of the kitchen wanting no help. But I didn't mind, so I took Noah with me to the living room as I got comfortable on the couch ready to feed him.

Noah had his feed and now it was my turn to eat breakfast. Shawn made a pretty decent waffle however half of the Nutella jar was on Adrian's face. He was enjoying the chocolate way to much.

Noah sat in my lap refusing to leave so I had to have him with me while eating my breakfast. It was hard before he kept trying to get his hands into the hot waffle.

I smiled down at my family who were devouring the breakfast. Adrian's chocolate covered face, Shawn trying to catch the strawberries in his mouth showing off his skills and Noah just sitting in my lap content with a napkin.

They made me the happiest person ever...