A Valentine's Birthday

I stirred around in my sleep as I felt Shawn's soft lips leave a trail of kisses on my neck and up to my jaw slowly. I groaned as he carried on kissing me trying to wake me up.

"Baby wake up" he whispers against my neck. I groan and turn around pulling the covers over my head. He sighs and tries to pull the sheets back down. He pulls me closer to him as his fingers rub up and down my bump as he places a few kisses on my shoulders.

"Few minutes- I need" I slur and he sighs.

I felt him get up from the bed and open the closet moving things around. He shuts the closet door too hard making me wince.

"Be quiet for- five minutes pleaseeeeee" I say curling up to my dozen pillows.

"Five minutes and five only!" He demands and I nod sleepily. It was finally silent and I fell back into a deep slumber.

"Wake up now please" he pleads beside me placing multiple kisses all over my bump. I groan and shove him away.

"It's been almost twenty minutes please" he says and I sigh deeply before forcing my eyes to open. I rubbed my eyes and yawned exaggeratively before turning round to see Shawn's face.

"You awake finally, come on up" he says pulling me out of the bed completely. I winced as the cold air hit my skin making me shiver.

"Keep your eyes closed" he says placing his hands over my closed eyes.

"I'm going to guide you don't worry" he says and I nod taking slow steps as he guides me out of the room.

"Open sesame" he says moving his large hands away from my eyes. As my eyes open the whole hall and living room is splattered with rose bouquets in every angle, red heart balloons and plastic candles everywhere.

"Happy valentines birthday baby!" He whispers in my ear placing a few kisses on my neck making me grin. His hand stroked up and down my arm as I stood speechless at the fully decorated house.

"Oh Shawn! You didn't- It's beautiful. I love it, thank you" I exclaim as I place a kiss on his lips. He smiles brightly at me as he goes to grab his phone off the coffee table.

"Smile!" He says pointing the phone at me and I smile showing off my bump.

"Now I have an outfit ready for you because we're going out for breakfast" he says and I squeal as I went to the bathroom freshened up before going to the bedroom. I walk back to the room and on the side of the bed there is a black bag. I pulled out a red stretchy body-con dress but two sizes bigger for me to actually fit into. It was a beautiful dress and along with that there was a nice sliver diamond bracelet which I wore.

I brushed my hair and I left my face bare only applying mascara and lipgloss. I slipped on my black pumps before Shawn took my hand and led me out the door.

We sat down at a breakfast diner in a booth. The dinner was all decorated for Valentine's Day. I stared at the menu seeing all the amazing food options I just didn't know what I wanted. "You look so beautiful" Shawn says placing his hand over mine.

"Thank you, and you look handsome as always" I say and he shakes his head.

"I love the dress and bracelet and I the whole rose bouquet stuff. It was so thoughtful thank you" I say and he smiles before placing a kiss on my knuckles.