Her Arms

S H A W N-

I don't know how long I've been here maybe hours, in this dark and cold room. My body was thrashed to the bone, I couldn't feel anything. I could barley even lift my head up without groaning in pain. I was still chained to this chair. They beat me for almost an hour and the guys clearly enjoyed hurting me, they were getting such a thrill out of it.

There was no hope of getting out and there was no way anyone would come and find me.

I could barely breathe my chest was hurting and it was so tight, the oxygen in my lungs were reducing. Alana wasn't lying when she said she wanted to torture me.

How did my life from being with my wife and son days go turn into me being held hostage?

Why?

Why was this happening to me?

I had been locked in the dark since they left after beating me.

My throat was dry and vision was getting so blurry and my head was in so much pain. My body was in more pain then being run over by a truck. But this it I'm going to die a slow and painful death by myself.

All I could picture was Adrian's smile when he puked all over me and Serenity's laugh in the background. I had tears spilling down my cheeks. My salty tears coming in contact with the cuts on my face which stung and made me wince. My heart clenched and I was crushed knowing that I will never see anyone again the last person I may ever see is Alana.

The rusted doors opened and a bit of the light shone through making me shut my eyes from the sudden brightness. The familiar clicking of the devils heels and the heavy footsteps of the two broad guys.

"Right I see the guys have done a great job because you barley can keep your eyes open" she laughs and the guys chuckle.

She can closer with her hand brushing my hair and as her hand came in contact with my skin, I flinched and grunted from the pain of my sore skin. "Awe poor baby, does it hurt?" She mocks as her fingers trail down my face as my tears poured down my cheeks.

"P-please l-let me g-go, I'll g-give y-you any-anything" I stutter and she laughed as she placed her finger on my lips.

"The only thing I want is your life" she whispers as her warm breath hits my lips making me shiver, before she starts cackling. Her malicious laughs bellowing through this empty room.

"Get ready" she says to the guys and they nod.

From behind me I heard metal clattering together only making me more nervous and anxious. I heard the sharping noise echoing through the room, it was the sound of knives.

Being sharpened.

I gulped as my heart started racing like crazy and pounded against my ribs. It felt like my heart was going to fly out of my mouth.

"I have never been more happy in my life ever then to see this day come where I get to kill you with my own hands" she laughs as she walks around in circles around my chair.

The sound of her heels echoing and weapons being sharpened all echoed through the hollow room. This was the sound of a nightmare becoming reality.

Death is everyone's worst nightmare yet here I am living the nightmare of my death. It was an unexplainable feeling of knowing that you were going to be killed, no one is going to see you again and they probably wouldn't even know where I am.