45. Jack G's : u dont love me ?

Imagine dating Jack Gilinsky and able to make youtube videos with him. You're not going anywhere today so you decided to prank him. You're going to prank him with the 'i dont want to kiss you' prank. He supposed to be home in any second so you set up the camera and chill down in bed with your phone like usuall. "Hi, im home" he said walking in to the room, he sit next to you and lean, trying to kiss you. But you looked away, rejecting it "what ?" He said carefully pulling you up so you sit facing him.

"What did i do wrong ?" He asked as he take away your phone. "No, nothing." You said reaching for your phone. "I just want a kiss please." He asked after putting your phone in his pocket. "Please ?" He asked one more time. You just sit there looking the other way. "Y-you dont love me ?" He asked as his voice cracks. You looked at him, his tears are about to fall, he's looking down, doesnt want to look into your eyes.

"Boo ?" You called him and cup his face, trying to make you look at him. He looked at you with tears streaming down his cheeks. "Im kidding, it's just a prank. Dont cry." You whisper while wiping his tears. He lean to kiss you, you kissed back. He just let his body fell on you. Resting his head on your chest, pulling you close, his arms are wrapping around your waist, and bury his face on your neck. "Thought you dont love me. Im so scared." He whisper on your neck. You kiss his forehead and end up cuddling untill you both fell asleep.

Hi again

It's almost the end of uas

Im so happy

This one is actually from my imagine acc on ig @_boysimagines on insta go follow me

anndn_ go follow her and check out her acc cause those oneshots are flaming fire girlll

Imma go sleep g night

Love,
Tep.