20 - Christmas

Song for this chap : Spaces - One Direction.

P.s i miss 'em so freaking much^

--jack--
Aku menjatuhkan tubuh ke tempat tidur. Walaupun seharian ini aku hanya berpikir, aku terasa sungguh lelah. Dia pergi. Karena aku. Kesalahan ku walaupun ku kira itu salahnya.

L : Y/n.
R : Jack.

"You cheated on me Y/n !"

"I am not ! It's just your imagine !"

"Even you always ignore me these past days !"

"You always busy with your project. You always on the studio. You leave me alone in this apartment. You always gone in the morning. And back home in the middle of the night. You didn't say anything. But just go to bed."

"Even you never texted me. Forgetting every thing about me. About us. Ran from all of this."

"I do texted you every morning, afternoon, and evening. I remember all about you. About us. The day that we met. The place we used to go. And you're the one who ran from all of this. Getting drunk, go to pub, play with girls. And i didn't say anything."

"I do not get drunk, go to pub, or play with girls. The only girl who close to me is you. And you're the one who play with guys."

"Do you mean my older brother ? Do you remember i don't have any guy friends between your besties ? Ofc you don't."

"We're not as close as we used to be."

"You never have any time for me. You never talked to me for days. You never texted me. And i still care about you like nothing happends. Isn't it hurt ?"

"You said i didn't care about you ? I do care about you. I always asked the other girls how are you."

"Do you mean your sidechick ? Even the girls always at the studio with the other boys. And you always on your phone. They always think that you texted me but you're texting with your slut."

"I don't. I replied all my fans's tweet."

"Do you think i didn't know ? Oh, i know all of your conversations. Sometimes you didn't go back home just to met her. And you break all your promise. And of course you'll forget them."

"You'll always set it all on fire. Can you just shut up ? Can you just understand if i'm busy ? I have music to record."

"You've been doing this for months. Don't you know ? You 're the one who set this all on fire. You started all of this shitty conversations. I never said anything to make you go back home on time. Have i ever call you when you're at the studio ? Have i ever reply all your shit words ? Have i never texted you ? Answer me."

"N-no.."

"You never care about me as you used to be. You never texted me. Talk to me. Never have time for me just to go out with me. Do you even care where am i when you don't see me when you get home ? Do you even know i'm alone in this house while the other girls go with the boys ? Do you even know i never eat when the boys and the girls are at home ? I bet you don't."