56. Corbyn's : interview.

I sat down next to Corbyn, nervously. Im in a middle of an interview for our relationship, which is making me nervous. We have this complicated relationship which making fans asking a lot of questions. So here we are answering those questions.

"As the start, im wondering how long have you guys been together as a couple ?" The interviewer asked. I smiled and looked at Corbyn.

"We've been together for about almost 4 years." Corbyn answered proudly.

"That's actually a long time. Quite a journey isnt it ?" I smiled at her, the interviewer's comment.

"It is." I answered.

"Could you share the ups and downs in the relationship ? Like what's your struggle having a relationship ?" I looked at Corbyn who's looking quite confused.

"Actually i hate it, well, we both hate it when we're debating about something stupid and end up having a fight but yeah we made it." I said with a smile on the end. He smiled and nod.

"How do you guys met ? You guys been bestfriends before dating right ?" I smiled at the question.

"Throwback to when i was a little boy, she's still no where to be found. Our mom are bestfriends since high school so me and her big brother play together a lot. When she was born i was like three at that time. I remember the first time i met her is in a hospital room. She's in this incubator box because she is premature. She's like blinking her big eyes and moving her tiny feet. She looked still the same." Corbyn said with sparks in his eyes. I looked at him and smiled shyly.

"Well, she does. Those eyes are breathtaking." I smiled and mumbled thank you.

"You're a lucky guy Corbyn," Corbyn smiles and looked at me.

"I am."

Iyaiya vendek

Lg g pny ide

Btw dh

Tep kepikiran buat bikin preferences gitoh

Asix keknya

Oke g ?

Komen komen

See u later la

Bubay

Lop,
Tep.