44. calum : i lost her.

I've been really into this big ass softie so yeah. Enjoy the oneshot and im going to try writing in english even though my english is tiarap.

▪▪▪▪

You walk in to the house, finding Calum sitting on the couch, chilling, scrolling down his phone. "Hi," you said walking closer to him. Leaning down to kiss him but he looked away. You sigh and continue walking to the kitchen. Grab some water and heating up some left over cause it's 8 and you havent eaten anything today.

You take your food upstairs, put your bag on your desk, and get in the bathroom with a plate full of food in your hand. You sit on the side of your bathub, scrolling down your phone while eating. You like to do this if you're tired and not in the mood.

Calum have been like this for the past few weeks and it's just making you think that it's not worth fighting for this relationship. He's been so cold, and you always been tired with work.

You locked the bathroom after you heard a few heavy steps walking upstairs. You sit back on the side of the bathub while filling it with warm water. You decided to put on your earphone, calling your bestfriend, Jonah.

You'll do this in every other day when you feel like Calum is not there to hear all the shits today. You'll call Jonah cause he always said that he's just a phone call away, he'll hear all of your problems, trying to make you feel better.

"Hey, i'll text you after im done with bath yeah ?" You said, "okay" he answered. You said a good night, love you, and bubye. You hang up, put your phone to the side. You get in the bath, trying to relax cause today feels like forever.

After you're done with the bath, you jump in to a oversized hoddie and hotpants. You walk in to your shared room and realise it's already 9.30. You pack your bags and sit on your chair for a few good minutes. Texting your bestie since Calum is being this moody ass bitch.

"Remember that we share a bathroom. Atleast dont lock the bathroom cause i need to do my thing too." Calum said walking in to the room. You sigh and nod, didnt look at him. "Who told you to call him huh ?" He said walking closer to you. "Since you wont hear what happened today and he will so why not ?" You replied, standing up, eyes still locked on your phone.

"You can just tell me everything and i'll be there to listen." He said looking a lil bit mad about you calling other guy. "Yeah you will listen and nod while looking at your phone, texting girls." You said while smirking. "Girls ? They are my fans dont you understand ?" He start to yell and walk closer to you making you step back.

"You always told me how happy you are when you interact with your fans. Always. And i've seen your texts." You said calmly.

"Im your boyfriend and you're here, texting other guy. Being mad at me who's doing the same." He said angrily. "It's a different thing. Im texting him, telling him what happened today, just like a normal bestfriend. But you, young man, flirting with other girls. Dont you ever think i dont know." You said shouting at him.

You walk away back to your desk, "you're disgusting." You turn around, tears filling your eyes after you heard him telling you that. "What did you say ? Disgusting ? Look, you are making me feel like this relationship is not worth to fight for. You're telling me that i am disgusting and haha, im done with this shit. I hate that i've been so in love with your pretty little sweet words. Bye." You said while taking your bag filled with clothes in it, you always have this bag in case you're having a fight. You took off his hoddie that you're wearing, revealing you with a white tank and hot pants. You grab your things and run down stairs. He just stand there, frustated.

You get out from his house, standing there for awhile, waiting for Jonah to come pick you up.

A black jeep stopped right in front off you, Jonah stepped out, your tears kept rolling down your cheeks making him sigh. You walk over to hug him cause you really need this. "Im sorry, he's not worth it." He said while picking you up. You cried on his shoulder. "Let's go home, i'll make it all up to you okay ?" He said pulling away and take your bag.

▪▪▪▪

Calum's

I saw them hugging each other. I heard he said that im not worth it. Yeah dude, i just realise that i lost my girl. I supposed to be thankful for being the luckiest guy in the whole planet. I feel so damn stupid.

I lost my world, my everything. I am texting with other girls making me forget about her. I lost her twice. The first time, i cry my self to sleep everynight and maybe i'll be doing that again.

▪▪▪▪

Third person's

Jonah picked you out from the car, bridal style. You're half asleep, tired of today, tired of crying. Jonah lay you down on his bed, sitting next to you, looking at you sadly. "Wanna cuddle ?" He asked, you nod making him move closer to you. He hold you tight, stroking your hair, trying to calm you down by whispering 'it's okay cry it all out loud', so you did. You cried it all out all night long.

Bitch i havent wrote stories in english and im like 'oh God please work out' im a lil bit out of ideas so yea. Comment if you wanted the second part.

Jonah is hot am i right or am i left ?

Oh and i actually have 3 draft for chapter 44 but im like lemme write one more so i did. And i just realised that i actually didnt publish chapter 42. Duck :(

Annnnddd i have an instagram acc for imagines. @_boysimagines on insta for some bed time stories. Follow me on that one cause i'll be posting imagines or cerbung there. Request are also open ;)

Bubye,
Tep.