55. Jonah's : she still recognize him.

hi its been a while since i published a new chapter. so i think i might post something new tonight. i actually wrote this one in my class cause i got bored of waiting for the break.

sit back, relax, and enjoy.

▪▪▪▪

New York City, a city that never sleeps, they said. Well it might be true. Cars are still going around the city but i barely found people walking on the streets.

Well, here i am. Walking on the streets of NY when it's nearly 1 in the morning with a little 4 years old in my arms. Jesslyn Marie, well, Marie is not her last name. She supposed to be a Frantzich but i think Jonah doesnt really want her anymore.

It's been nearly 8 months since i left Jonah. His manager told me that Jess and i are ruining his career. He told me the same thing, so i left, and i think, he didnt really care.

He used to be this amazing dad to Jess and such a sweet boyfriend. We got through everything when we found out im pregnant with Jess. Life feels so good at that time. Jess used to sleep with him, she actually did everything with him. Jess is such a mini Jonah.

But life goes on right ?

He got busy with his career and he's been super stressed. And everything went so fast that i dont even really remember it. All i can remember is Jess being this giggly little lady i used to know, now she's just smiling.

I've been moving a lot since i felt bad for living with my family while i already had Jess and i thought i need to be more independent.

I sighed in relief when i saw the hotel building. I ran my hand through Jess's back realizing she wont be asleep cause im moving too much since im walking as fast as i can.

When i walk inside the building, i walk straight to the elevator. Hoping that i can get in to my room right now cause today's been tiring.

I walked out of the elevator and continue walking to my hotel room. I saw two guys walked passed me. They really look like Jonah and Daniel.

"Daddy !"

I stopped. Even my heart did too for a second. Jess got down by her self and ran pass me. I turn around slowly, hoping that i dont have to meet Jonah, again.

I saw both Jonah and Daniel are already on their knees welcoming Jess. Even she's a giggling mess cause of the kisses Jonah gave.

Jonah stand up when Jess move on to Daniel's arms and walk closer to me who's still standing in the same place.

"Hi again y/n." He said with a tired smile across his face. He's looking not so fine. Those bags under his eyes are looking a like pandas.

"Hello, J." I said more like a whisper.

"Jessy bear, it's so late already, let's go to bed." I said looking at her who's comfortably yawning while Daniel is holding her with a bright smile across his face.

"Imma go to bed with uncle Daniboo !" She said after she finished her yawning session.

"Let them be, i need to talk to you." Jonah said when he saw i already opened my mouth, wanting to say something.

"Alright. I'll go to my room and get her pajamas. And we'll talk there. What's your room number ?" I asked.

"163." Daniel said after he walked closer to Jonah and i.

"Well, hi again bestie. It's been a while." Daniel said with a cheeky smile across his face.

"We just texted a few hours ago and shut up. Come on." I said and i continue walking to my room.

I let Jonah in and i opened my suit case searching for Jess's pajamas. I said to Jonah that i'll be back in a second to give Jess's things to Daniel who's actually sleeping in a room next to mine.

I sat down next to Jonah who's sitting on this giant king size bed. "What's up ?" I said, he sighed and looked at me right in the eyes.

"What do you mean you just texted Daniel a few hours ago ? So you blocked me everywhere but still talking to my bestfriend ?" He said seriously. I rolled my eyes knowing he's still the same.

"Im still texting your bandmates. Just because im best friends with them. And you asked me to leave months ago so i did." I asked.

"You knew that im not doing fine.." he said more like a whisper. "So do i Jonah," i whispered back in a sad tone.

"Im not doing fine without you. Tours been canceled because im not fine. I've been looking for you and now i've found you." He said as he got closer, reaching for my hand and holding it tight. Doesnt really wanted to let go.

"Please, i beg you dont leave me. I want to have a family with you. I want us having a normal life with Jess. Please, baby, please." He said looking deeply inside my eyes and i looked back. I found nothing but sadness.

"Take me back, baby, please," He said, as he wiped the tears that fell down my cheeks. I dont even realize that im crying.

"I will make everything up to you. I wont leave you. Im sorry." He said as his tears fell down too.

I cant help but hug him real tight. It's been a while and i've missed this a lot. We're just staying in this position for the next great 10 minutes crying on each others shoulders.

"This still feels the same," i said with raspy voice.

"And it wont ever change, baby."

hi. hi egen.

Iy tep lg uts.

Tp msi bs nulis ginian.

"Kmn aj tep ?"

Sibuk mikirin doi.

G lah ya.

Gatau tep ga ada ide.

Y jd gt dh ehe.

Udh ah mo bobo bhay

Love,
Tep.