Optimus×C!Reader (Bayverse)√

((Cybertronian Reader. Gender not mentioned.))

You sat on the hill watching the stars. You were content and wanted to stay right there. Feeling far from the violence of war and at peace in the tiny feild, but the field made you wish you could have someone to cuddle with. As if Primus heard this thought you heard peds steps muffled by the grass. As soon as you heard those careful placed pedsteps you knew who it was. You looked at Optimus as he sat down before you pulling you to him.

"You must be cold." Optimus said looking down at you.

"Oh hi." Your cheeks heating with a faint blue blush, not even hearing his comment. He chuckled as he pulled you all the way into his lap. You cuddled with him for what felt like hours just watching the stars and listening to nature, Optimus shift so that he was lying down with you on top of him. You rolled your frame so that you were still on Optimus, but looking at him. He smiled at you.

"(y/n) I've been wondering if you'd like to; as the humans put it go out?" He asked making you giggle.

"Yes!" You shouted before kissing him softly, he handled you with gentle care, him softly kissing back made you happy before you pulled away and laid your helm on his chassis listening to his sparkbeat and the purr of his engine.

"I love you, (Y/n)." He whispered.

"I love you too, Optimus." You said before falling asleep to the rhythm of Optimus' spark beat.