Hiding in the Closet ✅

Megatron x soundwave tfp!
I'm feeling a tad like big shit cause my thumb (which I type and hold stuff with) along with much of my body hurts. So here is a fluff that I hope you guys will like.

Megatron stood in his throne room, watching as Soundwave walked away after giving him his orders. Retrieve an ancient and dangerous Autobot relic, shipped off-world by Alpha Trion. Megatron watched Soundwave closely, he enjoyed the way Soundwave walked. It gave his hips a more attractive curve to it as he swayed away. He hadn't seen Soundwaves face in centuries and wished he could see those lush dermas ones again. He hoped that his Soundwave would come back unscathed. That those wretched Autobots wouldn't hurt him. He turned to look out the front of his ship after barking an order at a Vehicon.
Soundwave arrived to the site and began searching for the relic. Upon finding the relic, he opened it making its locator beacon go off. He called for a ground bridge. A ground bridge opened not so far from him Soundwave's position, he turned and gazed to see Arcee and Wheeljack coming through right. Soundwave turned around as the other ground bridge closed and another opened. Swiftly walking and went through the ground bridge back to the base.
"Scrap!" Yelled Arcee in frustration as she and Wheeljack had to call back their base for a ground bridge, telling the sad truth that they got there too late.
Megatron found relief flow through him as he watching Soundwave come through with the device in servo, unscathed. He wanted to get a hug or do something, but he stood emotionless in front of his troops.
"Ah. Soundwave. You're back. And I see you come back with both the relic and unharmed." He said turning towards Knockout and Breakdown.
"Now, maybe my third in command can you all how to be not so incompetent." He snarled before turning to stare back at Soundwave.
"You may rest if you wish Soundwave. You have served me well yet again." Megatron said grappling the relic as Soundwave handed it to him and walked back to his station. Megatron took it to the relic room and put it away.

Sorry if a anything is messed up guys, the thumb I used to type sometimes twitches out ehen I'm typing and messes up words or adds an extra letter. And I've read over this multiple times and I hope I removed or edited anything with any of those. So sorry if there is any, anywhere I missed.
Tell me if there should bee a part 2 where Soundwave finds out about Megatron liking him.
Also. I hope you all are doing well. Much love my snickerdoodles.