Secrets of a Scientist √

Soundwave x Shockwave TFP

Soundwave peered through his visor at his work space's screen. He watched a video of Shockwave, he had a secret interest in the scientist. As he watched hours of footage, he came across a certain video. He paused, rewind it to the beginning, and then played it again. He listened close as Shockwave talked to his Predacon. Shockwave pet Prediking's muzzle listening to him purr. Shockwave's frame going a little rigid.

"I could never tell Soundwave how I truly feel about him, especially with such illogical emotions." Shockwave sighed, even though the mech didn't have a mouth, he had a soothing voice, but chilling none the less with the constant monotone.

Soundwave shuttered at the mention of his name.

________

Soundwave hovered at the door wondering about whether he should knock or not. The door slides open revealing Shockwave.

"Soundwave?" The scientist questions. Soundwave hugs him and touches his forehelm to his. Shockwave hugged back before looking back at Predaking who did a sort of thumbs up.

((Making this while watching CinnamonToastKen review a guy who's an addict to pizza, I was tempted to make a pizza drop on their helms. Sorry if this was short, I'm running out of ideas.))