Solus Prime pt1. √

~This will be a fluffy because I don't know much about Solus Prime other than she's one of the thirteen original primes. I will also be doing extended research about her before trying to make many fanfics with her in them. Please be patient with me. I am truly trying.~ This is just the beginning of what's to come for a story of Optimus meeting Solus Prime~ And everything I found so far says that Solus Prime is a femme, apparently, the writers of Transformers Prime got her gender wrong. XD~ Hope you enjoy pt.1~

The blacksmith of primes and the well-known Autobot leader, may their fates be twisted?

Solus Prime was merely nothing, but a blacksmith of the thirteen original primes, one of the soul creation made and touched by Primus himself. She was betrayed and belittled by her elder brethren, cast out as if she were nothing after forging their weapons for their biggest battle. In the eye of the public, her brethren pretended to love her, but behind walls and locked doors, there was no love for her. She felt fate had twisted her into something darker, deep underneath her metallic plating. She grew sick of them treating her as though she were their slave, so she sought her way to Primus' spark to ask for his guidance.

Standing before her father, she asked for what he could not give her. To take her very spark from her chamber. She begged and wept before him, but he could do nothing, but create life, not destroy it. So she went away into the dark tunnels, underneath the cities that grew from the ground up, and she learned her way through the darkness. Under the city is where the poor would go, there they made a living. The dark underbelly of the city was home to the poor and to Solus Prime, who watched and cared for each one of them asking nothing in return.