Prey ∆

This is an AU basically. Werewolf version of transformers. You'll figure out who it is soon enough. Mech × Femme reader.

He stalked towards you. Your senses tingling as your tail swung left an right.
He loved the fear you showed in your eyes towards him, it made his stomach clench and his spike impossibly hard.
You stood your back against the wall no where to run. You looked into his glistening purple optics your breath catching.
Your legs shook slightly almost giving out as desire overwhelmed your senses.
He grabbing your servos in one of his pinning them against the wall above your helm. He got closer pressing his body against yours.
"L-lord Megatron." You stuttered flushing as you felt his spike rubbing against you. He had allowed it to pop out so you'd be able to get a good view of the glistening and glowing pre overload seeping out of the tip.
You purr feeling some of the work liquid on your thigh. He let go of your servo only to grab the back of your helm tightly smashing his dermas against yours. He ravished them hungrily before pulling away as you both vented heavily. His servo reaching up and ripping your breast free, he marveled at them. You wanted more. He pushed you to your knees poking his spike between your dermas. You opened your warm cavern as he shoved it down your throat. You gagged as he fragged your dermas. Your dentas scrapped softly against his spike causing him to groan and shove full length in your dermas. You felt his hot liquid exploded, drizzling down your throat and filling your mouth. You tried swallowing all of it only for some of it to drip down from the corners of your mouth. He pulled out more of his hot overload covered your face and your breast. You looked up at him a sly, lustful look on your face. You licked as much up as possible before forcing him to lay down. You purred seeing his spike still twitching and at full attention. You grasped his length with your servo and began to lazily stroke it.
"I want more." You growled before softly sucking on the tip. You put his spike between your breast as your servos held onto your mounds moving them up and down his thicc length. You rubbed yourself on his leg as you sucked harder and moved your breast faster. You felt him twitch inside your dermas and moved even faster. Feeling him fill your dermas. You swallowed every drop before looking down amazed at how his spike was still standing for attention.
"This is how you make me feel." He whispered the smirk clear in his tone. He started taking your clothes off stripping them one piece at a time. He grabbed your sensitive breasts roughly and popped the bud in his dermas.
He cupped the other breast softly rolling the bud between two fingers. You moaned softly a whimper escaping soon after. You felt him let go of your breasts to hold your hip. You looked at him confused until he slammed up into you.
"I'm going to make you feel so good that you only want me inside of you." He growled, your insides tingled and fluttered as you started moving your hips. His spike was deep inside you. Everytime you throbbed around him, his spike twitched. It felt like heaven riding his rock hard spike. Feeling it glide in and out of you as you rode him harder.
"Thats it." He growled digging his fingers into your hips as he slammed harder up into you.
"You feel soooo good." He moaned before pinning you to the ground. He lift your left leg over his shoulder as he rammed into you.
"Harder my lord." You screamed as you grasped the ground. You gasped as you felt one of his fingers rub the sensitive outer part of your port as he abused the inside.
"Overload for me." He growled as you moaned louder trying to stop yourselves. You grasped his shoulder as you overloaded on his spike. He pulled out and did the same, but on your stomach. You smiled up at him tired.
"I love you so much." He whispered you grinned whispering it back before falling asleep.