Lost {Bumblebee×H/CReader}√

Warning pain and cute scrap and scrap.}

You meet the Autobots a few months back.... More like 8 and a half. You don't know, but around them you felt better like you could be yourself. All you remember is that a few years ago when you where (y/p/a) [your past age] and you couldn't remember anything past that, but that was past. You where here and now. You walked outside for some air only to be grabbed by a robot of purple with mask and visor.

"Soundwave has retrieved human girl." He spoke you let out a scream before passing out....

You were chained to the a table they had somehow made you into a cybertronian how? you don't know, but you watched Megatron walk in. "Long time since we last saw you Autobot (y/bot/n)." He smirked. You groaned your processors hurt trying to understand what he meant by that and trying to grab on flickers of memories and tried your best to hold onto them. For some reason they slipped every time so you have him the "who the frag are you?" face. That's when there was gun fire you twitch hearing Bumblebee's voice who you happen to have a crush on. You looked down at your scratched and injured frame what would he think of you in this state?

I don't know if this one is just a part or not yet so, might be more to this.