Heated Love [Ultra Magnus]∆

Ultra Magnus x reader
[Lemon a head]

You were doing some paperwork for Ultra Magnus when you felt your core heat as your frame flared up. You could feel your folds become wet, you whimpered. You were in your office so maybe no one would come in and notice. You rubbed your peds together as your servo made it's way down to your codpiece. You swiftly slide your codpiece out of the way and put one digit through your soaking wet folds. You leaned your helm back against your chair as you lift one ped up and over one of the armrests. Your portwell was hot, soaked, and throbbing driving you crazy as you thrusted your digit through your folds feeling your port trying to grasp more in. You made an airy moan as you slowly started adding more digits your hips bucking softly trying to meet with your digits thrust. You threw yourself on your desk bending yourself over with optics closed finding a better position to sink your digits deeper. You could feel yourself drip until it was rolling down the inside of your peds. You stopped out of fear when you suddenly felt servos on your hips. Vents colliding on your neck cables made you shiver.
"It's seems you need help, (y/n)." Ultra Magnus groaned softly against your audio receptor, you could feel him slowly grinding against you. You melted in his servos.
"Yes-s, pl-lease sir." You moaned out as he grinded himself harder against, you slid your digits out as you gripped your desk.
"Such a good femme." He purred his digits teasing your port before sinking in. You mewled out your frame shaking. Your glossa stuck out from between your dermas as your insides felt like they were being massaged. You felt him scissor you, causing your jaw to drop down as you moaned loudly. He chuckled at you pulling his digits out. You looked back to see him using some of your fluids as a lube on his big juicy spike. He grasped your hips tightly as he ran his tip up and down your folds, allowing his tip to dip in your folds feeling your soaking wet heat. He grasped your chin softly turning your helm slightly kissing you as he slammed into, sheathing himself deep inside you. You let a soft scream at the pain, but the kiss was muffling it. He continued kissing you, his glossa slipping in past your dermas. You moaned and he softly moved causing you to squeak. He instantly stopped wrapping both arms around your waist as he kissed your neck cables and shoulder. Soon enough you grind your hips back against him moaning softly. He groans as your portwell throbs around his spike. He starts thrusting at a slowly pace which feels amazing to you at first and then felt like teasing.
"Harder please." You whimpered, you let out a mewl as he pulled out, slamming deep back into you. He stopped making you whine at his actions.
"Harder, sir." He growled in your audio receptor. You whimpered slightly raising your hips up further.
"Harder, sir. Please." You begged your digits curled around the edge of your desk as Ultra Magnus thrusted as hard as he could with each one slightly rocking the desk. Before you could have the joy of overloading all over his big juicy spike, he stopped for a few clicks as your overload sunk away from you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and sat with you on his spike. You moaned out as he started forcing to ride his thicc length. He felt amazing inside you, filling your portwell up even stretching it some. You moaned as his spike touched things not even you could touch. You lifted one ped up the armrest as he placed his servo on your round soft breast. You bounced your entire body along his length finding the perfect angle to cause amazing friction, you could now hear him moaning gripping you tighter. You felt that amazing tingling deep in your core blossoming bigger than before. It hit you hot and hard. You moaned out Ultra Magnus' name riding it out as he continued moaning at the feeling of your port clenching around his spike. His thrust up into you were slowly getting sloppy as you were getting close to having another overload.
"(Y/n.)" He growled as he thrusted hard into you make sure he was deep before he allowed his overload to take over. His dermas softly brushing along your shoulder. You moaned as you overloaded once more, your port throbbing and squeezing around his spike trying to milk him of every last liquid. You both were panting and neither of you wanted to move. Your optics were slightly closing and you heard him whisper.
"I love you (y/n), you're my little brave soldier." He kissed your cheek lightly.
"Go to sleep, I'll take care of you." He said softly. Your optics closed as you couldn't help it and you felt him softly moving you.