Business (Optimus×H!Reader)√

(human Optimus × human reader)

You one of the highest business leader of (y/l) Corp. Was to meet with one and only the famous genius Optimus Prime of Autobot Corp I know the names weird but literally the guys hot and everyone crushed on him you where only the third top company while the second was Optimus brother Megatron of Decepticon Corp. Everyone knew that guy was bad news, but right now your true question is why did Optimus ask of a meeting with you? Well here where sitting in front of him. His hair gorgeous you had to say he looked so much more handsome than Bruce Wayne in Batman. You scanned everything a neat big office, papers in neat piles, a computer on the center of the desk, his black suit held blue and red pins in the breast pocket. He had more of those pins in a blue with red flamed cup. It was amazing compared to your office. "(Y/n) I have a proposal that we combine companies and grow even stronger together the first time I meet you. You were gorgeous more wonder with you than I could of ever saw on another woman I fell in love with you then. Will you accept?" He asked you smiled a blushing bright on your face. "Of course and I loved you as well." You said softly looking up at him through your eyelashes. He reached down tilting your head up and gave you a soft small sweet kiss. You got up hugging him you'd never thought you'd ever find the one for you.