Sweet Roses [Ultra Magnus]√

Guys I am really tired, I haven't been sleeping as well as I should be again so if something doesn't make sense don't be to hard on me about it, just ask me about it. Thanks.
Ultra Magnus x Reader

You for a while had liked shoulder pads after your best friend Wheeljack introduced you two. You thought he was great, but you were struggling with the crush you had on him because turns out Wheeljack had a crush on him too.
You were working hard in your breth room/office to keep your processors off your crush. You hadn't even noticed someone walked in or set down a dozen energon roses. You slowly looked up with a tired gaze when they rapped their knuckles on your desk.
"Oh hey." You said your faceplate going soft, you had been working three nights in a row no sleep to avoid Ultra Magnus and you were in no condition to talk.
"(Y/n), I've noticed you've been hard at work, so I wanted to give you theses." He said gesturing to the roses. You smiled, but it soon turned watery as tears appeared in your optics. He scooted you chair back and kneeled in front of you concern on his faceplate.
"(Y/n), what's wrong?" He asked, his voice was not monotone towards you for once and it held worry for your sake in it. The tears ran down your face as you wrapped your arms around his neck cables crying into them. He slowly rubbed your back picking you up and moving you to your breth. When he finally calmed you down he went to leave, but you grabbed his servo stopping him. You moved over in your breth and he slowly laid down with you a ghost of a smile on his dermas. You laid your helm on his chassis as he wrapped his arms around you. You drifted into darkness in the arms if your crush. You won him. Wheeljack can have Ratchet.