Uniformed Love ∆

Prowl x Optimus Prime

G1

Optimus vented softly having been trying to convince his mate for several hours, in going with him to the celebration of winning the war and the beginning of rebuilding what remained of their world. Prowl though didn't want to go. After a while of pestering him, Optimus gave up and decided he'd stay in with his sparkmate.

Halfway through the war everyone started noticing the twos magnetic pulls towards each other. All of the Autobots encouraged it and were happy when it did happen.

Optimus sat down at his desk in their shared dwelling. He could here the wracked from the wash wracks unsure of what was happening. Optimus stretched rising to his peds and walking over to the closed door.
"Prowl." He spoke softly before rapping on the door softly. The noise stopped for a second and the door opened fast. Prowl smirked up at Optimus before pressing himself up against his chassis. Optimus took several steps back before Prowl tackled him onto the breth. Optimus stared up at Prowl, surprised by his action. Prowl looked down at Optimus with pure lust sparkling in his optics.
"I don't know what this feeling is Optimus, but it feels amazing and I want something from you, I don't know what it is, but I want it." Prowl growled before roughly kissing Optimus. Optimus kissed back gently taking Prowl's hips into his servo. Prowl broke away from the kiss panting.
"Are you sure you want this?" Optimus asked. Prowl nodded sure of himself. His frame instinctively grinding his cod piece with Optimus'. Optimus groaned gripping Prowl's hips tighter as he grinded up against him. Prowl made a soft whimpering noise before kissing Optimus once more. Optimus grinned as Prowl became almost like pudding in his servo, he flipped Prowl on to the breth hovering over him. Prowl blushed looking up at Optimus as he leaned closer.
"You really should be teasing me like that Prowl. Grinding on me while overheating just from that sensation. I'll make sure you feel even better than that baby." Optimus whispered to Prowl, Prowl's optics widened as his dermas parted in a gasps; Optimus kissing his neck cables.

∆∆∆Warning: kink scrap heading your way.∆∆∆

Prowl latched onto Optimus' shoulder plates as Optimus thrusted his cod piece against Prowl's. Prowl's fans kicked on as he began to overheat from the new feelings, his glossa poking out of his derma. Optimus stroked the side of Prowl's frame as he twitched underneath him.
"You all mine, forever mine." Optimus said sweetly into Prowl's audio receptor. Prowl moaned kissing Optimus.
"I'm only yours." He whimpered as his frame pushed closer to Optimus', his cod piece slide away and his spike sprang free, fully pressurized. Optimus smirked.
"Look at you, so cute and needy." He rumbled out as Prowl whimpered. Optimus kissed his way down Prowl's frame making him relax and tense. Optimus looked up at Prowl as he kissed the base of Prowl's spike and worked his way up to the tip before sucking him off. Optimus took as much as he could manage into his derma. Prowl moaned grasping one of Optimus' audio fins softly. Optimus bobbed his helm slowly, careful to not hurt him he made sure to only speed up at a slow pace. Prowl soon gripped the breth as his frame tingled and felt like it was filled with fire. Prowl moaned Optimus' name as he over loaded. Optimus swallowed all of it happily, he reached up and kissed Prowl as he started falling asleep.
"I love you so much." Optimus whispered to his sleeping lover.