Emotional Hurt [Optimus]√

(human!Optimus x human female reader.) (sensitive hurtful commentary.) (fluff)

Your past couple days haven't been going so well at school, you were bullied online for liking (f/t).

Then your friend group was splitting. It start with your bratty friend, (f/n) and then some of the ones in the group who wanted her out were saying it's your fault that your boyfriend, Orion had texted her telling her to leave you alone. It was such a huge mess. And you?

You felt numb...

Orion wrapped his arms tightly around you while you snuggled up into his arms. The one person who could help you nowadays. Always there for you. Standing up for you. Calming you down. Holding you close. The reason you were so distant was because of things like this. Stress from the drama mixed together with your severe anxiety made you sick to your stomach. You were just happy no one has yelled yet. You could hold it down until someone started yelling at you and then you couldn't. Half the time you don't even make it to the bathroom. Orion didn't know this, you didn't want him to worry about you even more then he already does. The fact you were crying in his arms was just enough. You were hard on yourself and didn't trust easily. It took Orion months to get you to open up even a little. Here you were nuzzling your face into his chest, crying; two tears later. You wondered how he was able to put up with you, but he did, he found you beautiful, intelligent, amazing in every single way possible. You were clingy with Orion and he personally loved that. He was just as clingy to you.

You finally stopped crying and were laying on top of Orion snuggling into him as he held you close.

"I'm not going anywhere baby. I'm yours and only yours." He whispered into your ear as you sleepily looked up at him.

"I love you." You whispered back as your eyes closed. You felt his hand running through your hair as the darkness of sleep over took you. A soft whisper of...

"I love you too~"